Sports Interactive Community
CptPeterPL

In-Game Editor not changing players attributes

Basicly as Title says. In-game editor is not working, mostly I cannot change players attributes. Also club finance change is not working partially. I can change transfer budget but not remaining wage budget.

I'v tried multiple saves, clubs and players it's the same for all of them.

On 09/12/2018 at 12:29, CptPeterPL said:

Basicly as Title says. In-game editor is not working, mostly I cannot change players attributes. Also club finance change is not working partially. I can change transfer budget but not remaining wage budget.

I'v tried multiple saves, clubs and players it's the same for all of them.

Hi there, are you using any alternative skins to play FM? If not, what resolution are you playing FM in (can be found on Preferences > Interface)? Given that only some options aren't working I suspect this is potentially a UI related issue of sorts. Thanks

Hi Freddie,

I play at 2560x1080 with 100% UI. The skin is standard Football Manager by SI. I use custom facepack, logo and kitspack but I use them every year and didn't have any problems before.

btw. is there a way to disable touch screen input when I try to edit some players stats ?

I tested couple of things and it looks like this is the issue with saving changes to player/club profile. I can change those things but they disappear after I close the pop up window. Also I had new issue, I tried to change player PA to 139 but it changed to 200 and now I cannot change it.

Edit 12.12.2018

Ok it looks like with 19.2.0 update things are fixed. But I will test it more.

Also I managed to turn off touch screen input (it was steam controller override - strange that it was just for this game not all of them).

Edited by CptPeterPL