Sports Interactive Community

Hey A-League fans have I got something for you!

Have you ever wanted an expanded a-league on Football Manager but have never been able to find one online? Well your in luck. 

In this expansion of the A-league you will have:

- Wellington Pheonix removed

- Wollongong Wolves, South West Sydney FC, Canberra United, Tasmania United, Gold Coast FC, Cairns FC & South Melbourne all added to the A-League bringing the total to 16 teams.

- All NPL competitions added

- NPL 1 - WA, SA, TAS, VIC, ACT, NSW, NNSW & QLD

- NPL 2 - VIC, NSW & QLD

- NPL 3 - VIC & NSW

- Updated FFA Cup

- A-League Finals from 6 to 8 teams

- National Premier Leagues Finals Series.

- World Class players such as David Villa, Mark Milligan & Mile Jedinak have been added to expansion teams

- Amount of foreign players allowed in teams have been upped from 5 to 7 (still want to keep some Australian-ness abouth the league)

- NO SALARY CAP!!

- Updated Youth League

You can find this attached to the post. Enjoy! (feel free to ask any questions)

Expanded A-League.fmf

Edited by Boofhead54
Added Tags

WA NPL has now only 12 teams as of 2019 … Also wheres the prize money . Looking good though . Would prefer Wellington in and Tasmanian team out .

Edited by prot651

On 13/12/2018 at 23:05, prot651 said:

WA NPL has now only 12 teams as of 2019 … Also wheres the prize money . Looking good though . Would prefer Wellington in and Tasmanian team out .

Hey man! the NPL is not perfect this was just rushed for me and others to play. I removed the Phoenix cause I wanted it to be Aussie only and also there is no prize money couldn't basically I couldn't be ****ed.

On 08/12/2018 at 01:25, Boofhead54 said:

Hey A-League fans have I got something for you!

Have you ever wanted an expanded a-league on Football Manager but have never been able to find one online? Well your in luck. 

In this expansion of the A-league you will have:

- Wellington Pheonix removed

- Wollongong Wolves, South West Sydney FC, Canberra United, Tasmania United, Gold Coast FC, Cairns FC & South Melbourne all added to the A-League bringing the total to 16 teams.

- All NPL competitions added

- NPL 1 - WA, SA, TAS, VIC, ACT, NSW, NNSW & QLD

- NPL 2 - VIC, NSW & QLD

- NPL 3 - VIC & NSW

- Updated FFA Cup

- A-League Finals from 6 to 8 teams

- National Premier Leagues Finals Series.

- World Class players such as David Villa, Mark Milligan & Mile Jedinak have been added to expansion teams

- Amount of foreign players allowed in teams have been upped from 5 to 7 (still want to keep some Australian-ness abouth the league)

- NO SALARY CAP!!

- Updated Youth League

You can find this attached to the post. Enjoy! (feel free to ask any questions)

Expanded A-League.fmf

Is there any chance you can upload a file with upping the foreign players to unlimited if possible please?

On 06/01/2019 at 00:00, Elliott J Miller said:

Is there any chance you can upload a file with upping the foreign players to unlimited if possible please?

Here you go.

EAL - 1.fmf

Edited by Boofhead54

On 13/12/2018 at 23:05, prot651 said:

I added the Nix instead of Tassie for you. I don't know much about WA NPL and also most competitions in Australia (including A-League) I believe have no prize money.

EAL - 2.fmf