Inactive Canadian clubs in FM19

Chad Beaulieu

Looking for some insight to the FM19 Database:

In previous version of FM, the default database had several inactive Canadian teams from many different parts of the country. There was old CSL teams (York Shooters, Woodbridge Strikers, Serbian White Eagles, etc.), some teams from Atlantic Canada (Scotia SC, etc.) and some west coast ones too (Victoria Highlanders, Chilliwack FC, etc.).

My question for is: Are those teams still in the default database or have they been replaced by most of the newer teams in League 1 Ontario, PQSL, USL prairies and BC teams?

I have used the editor in the past to make a fictional 5 tier Canadian league (I play on FM 2012) and was curious about current inactive Canadian teams in the FM 19 database.

Any insight would be helpful or a screenshot of inactive Canadian clubs in the database via the Editor would be appreciated.

9 minutes ago, Chad Beaulieu said:

Thanks wkdsoul. 

What custom databse is that? I noticed some NHL teams in the screenshots which would not be clubs in the default database. 

I am looking moreso for the inactive teams in the default database. 

yeah, i've created the NHL/NFL/MLB/NBA teams but the rest are all from the default database. 

Archived