Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
kinali9

How can I see the league table during a game?

My english is not the best. But in FM18 you could see the league table during an ongoing game, is that not possible anymore?

Kind regards.

I haven't tried int FM19 yet, but it should be under the Settings button when you are in a match - you can see 'options for the widget displays "Body Language" "AMs feedback" etc - it was always in that list somewhere.

If you want it ot appear in the screen you posted, if it's available it will be in one of the drop-down options at the top of each section.

Edited by Snorks

That far right most option (Looks like "Updaterringar?") should show today's games as well as league table.

To bring it into view during the game, it's under the settings - looks like a wheel, top-right 

Capture.JPG

This brings up the overlay window options if you watch the match.

Edited by Snorks

35 minutes ago, alanschu14 said:

That far right most option (Looks like "Updaterringar?") should show today's games as well as league table.

That option switches the screen away from the pitch which might be what you are looking for.

Still cannot find out how i can see the league table during a game. Maybe if i have my game in english u can understand better? I will post a picture with english.

313131.jpg

4 hours ago, kinali9 said:

Still cannot find out how i can see the league table during a game. Maybe if i have my game in english u can understand better? I will post a picture with english.

313131.jpg

Can you take a screenshot of what you see when "Updates" is selected (Upper left, just above "Everton")?

3 hours ago, alanschu14 said:

Can you take a screenshot of what you see when "Updates" is selected (Upper left, just above "Everton")?

Then I see the league table but i want to see it always in the screenshot i have showed u guys. I dont want to press "Updates" to see the league table..... Kinda annoying

vor 1 Minute schrieb kinali9:

Then I see the league table but i want to see it always in the screenshot i have showed u guys. I dont want to press "Updates" to see the league table..... Kinda annoying

There are various skins available from third party skinners which offers different match panels with live  league table. Just try some out.

Yeah I'm unaware of any default way to show the league table on the standard screenshot that was shown unfortunately.

I've no experience with skins but I'm sure some creative people out there.