How can I see the league table during a game?

I haven't tried int FM19 yet, but it should be under the Settings button when you are in a match - you can see 'options for the widget displays "Body Language" "AMs feedback" etc - it was always in that list somewhere.

If you want it ot appear in the screen you posted, if it's available it will be in one of the drop-down options at the top of each section.

35 minutes ago, alanschu14 said:

That far right most option (Looks like "Updaterringar?") should show today's games as well as league table.

That option switches the screen away from the pitch which might be what you are looking for.

4 hours ago, kinali9 said:

Still cannot find out how i can see the league table during a game. Maybe if i have my game in english u can understand better? I will post a picture with english.

313131.jpg

Can you take a screenshot of what you see when "Updates" is selected (Upper left, just above "Everton")?

3 hours ago, alanschu14 said:

Can you take a screenshot of what you see when "Updates" is selected (Upper left, just above "Everton")?

Then I see the league table but i want to see it always in the screenshot i have showed u guys. I dont want to press "Updates" to see the league table..... Kinda annoying

vor 1 Minute schrieb kinali9:

Then I see the league table but i want to see it always in the screenshot i have showed u guys. I dont want to press "Updates" to see the league table..... Kinda annoying

There are various skins available from third party skinners which offers different match panels with live  league table. Just try some out.

Archived