Opinion on a youngster

mikcheck

4 hours ago, s0ni42 said:

Seems fairly steep for a guy that won’t be immediately first choice and doesn’t have elite (5 star) projection. 

Who are you and what are your finances?

He does have potential 5 star projection, just given his age there's a degree of uncertainty, hence the black star. His personality being driven helps a lot - I think I would take a punt on him if I had the money to be honest. Mentals are good for that age too.

3 minutes ago, Geordieboy52 said:

He does have potential 5 star projection, just given his age there's a degree of uncertainty, hence the black star. His personality being driven helps a lot - I think I would take a punt on him if I had the money to be honest. Mentals are good for that age too.

Could not see black star on phone. If you’ve got money, he’s strong player with good personality 

I want my amc’s to be able to dribble and have a great long shot ability. but he is young and can improve on thosr aspects. I would buy him for that price + if you can sign him before he reaches 19, you’ll also have him as a homegrown player so thats also great!

I wouldn't unless i could maybe loan him with the option to buy. But I'm usually cheap and rather get youngsters for up to 15-20 at most. For regens, I check youth intakes every month. And within a year, you usually can shortlist 2-3 prospects for each position. You can't buy them right when they are generated, but they are a good option for low transfer fees for the next season. For example, Italy has their youth intake in march or april. You shortlist them and you can usually buy them in July. The most I payed for such a prospect was 6-7m.

Thank you all.

I've bought him, money isn't big problem for me now, I have 256 million to spends after selling some players, so why not?  My heart is still broken after losing one of the best regen players I ever had in the past years to Bayern Munich, they beat his release clause.

The only downside for me is his dribbling but it won't be much of an issue, I'll use him in a role that doesn't require to dribble more.

I'm not playing FM19, Thiago Almeda or Sergio Gomez aren't even on the database.

Archived