Can we still attend other matches?

In previous versions, it was possible to attend other matches as a spectator by pressing "View" on the schedule, particularly when unemployed, prompting speculation about why you were there. It's quite handy for testing edited graphics and database elements.

This seems to have been removed- is there another way to do it?

1 hour ago, lex311085 said:

yea you have to go to the competition page and do it from there. For some weird reason you can't do it from the schedule anymore. I have no idea why they took that out. 

You can do it from there, unless I'm misunderstanding? Check the linked thread.

41 minutes ago, Lawlore said:

Thank you all. Bit odd that it's become more roundabout to do, but I'm glad it's still possible.

It's no different to how it's always been, unless I'm misunderstanding?

13 minutes ago, Lawlore said:

@HUNT3R The dash on a team's Schedule page is no longer clickable; you have to navigate to that date's fixtures (which can be done by clicking the competition) to attend.

I can click it and it changes. I mentioned it in that thread. You're sure you don't have a fixture yourself at the same day or time?

We're talking about this page, right?

In the other thread, timbo's example, the Wolfsburg schedule- my own equivalent is attached. On that page, the dashes are not clickable- this is with this as the only nation/league loaded, and with my manager unemployed.

I have been able to attend other matches by going through to the date as mentioned by Blue Lou in the other thread. Thinking this may be looking like one for the bugs forum, if it isn't deliberate?

screen.png

On 06/12/2018 at 13:11, HUNT3R said:

It's no different to how it's always been, unless I'm misunderstanding?

I always attend u23 fixtures. You used to be able to look at the u23 schedule and click the V to attend. now you can only attend by checking the competition fixtures then forwarding the date to the fixtures you want.

makes it much longer and a chore, so i rarely bother now sadly.

On 06/12/2018 at 15:39, Lawlore said:

In the other thread, timbo's example, the Wolfsburg schedule- my own equivalent is attached. On that page, the dashes are not clickable- this is with this as the only nation/league loaded, and with my manager unemployed.

I have been able to attend other matches by going through to the date as mentioned by Blue Lou in the other thread. Thinking this may be looking like one for the bugs forum, if it isn't deliberate?

screen.png

If I see a dash, I can click on it and attend. Are you on the public Beta? There may have been a fix installed for it.

Archived