Difficulty Setting

• SI Staff

We won't be including a difficulty setting - however you can make things slightly easier or tougher for yourself by giving yourself a coaching badge and/or starting reputation.

The coaching badge will help players on your team develop while having a high reputation will make players more patient with you and more likely to take offers for them seriously, while a low one will do the opposite.

PS - Please be aware that this is 'starting' reputation and will change once the game begins, in a similar fashion you can become a superstar manager in game simply by doing really well for a continued period of time ..

On 11/12/2018 at 23:13, Marc Vaughan said:

We won't be including a difficulty setting - however you can make things slightly easier or tougher for yourself by giving yourself a coaching badge and/or starting reputation.

The coaching badge will help players on your team develop while having a high reputation will make players more patient with you and more likely to take offers for them seriously, while a low one will do the opposite.

PS - Please be aware that this is 'starting' reputation and will change once the game begins, in a similar fashion you can become a superstar manager in game simply by doing really well for a continued period of time ..

Fantastic, this is the answer I wanted to hear 😁 (not being sarcastic either)

In addition to your ways of making the game more difficult may I also include that you could maybe include real life transfer rules that aren’t in the game too. So many ways to make the game more difficult. We’ve had a huge debate on Vibe about a difficulty setting and I’m in the “we don’t need one” camp.

Thanks Marc

Archived