Sports Interactive Community
MarcusBanks7

Game crashes during start up, processing and saving

Are you running any custom graphics/logos/faces/skins/databases? If so, could you remove them as a test and see whether it helps with the issue, please?

Have you also read through this FAQ entry? - 

Thanks.

33 minutes ago, MarcusBanks7 said:

Having exactly the same issues as Bluekai83, same error messages, reinstalled graphic drivers, changed everything but my game still crashes

Bare with them mate, hopefully we'll be bug free soon.

I actually paid an engineer £50 to look at my laptop as I was convinced it was not game related. But the laptop was given a clean bill of health. 

Edited by Bluekai83

16 minutes ago, Bluekai83 said:

Bare with them mate, hopefully we'll be bug free soon.

I actually paid an engineer £50 to look at my laptop as I was convinced it was not game related. But the laptop was given a clean bill of health. 

Hopefully pal, reading your initial post again I've actually got the exact same laptop as you as well. My guess is that AMD's drivers are causing the crash for some reason even though they're updated.

11 hours ago, MarcusBanks7 said:

Tried the windowed mode and was still met with the same crash and error message unfortunately :(

We've responded to your other thread as shown here - https://community.sigames.com/topic/460846-game-crashes-during-start-up-processing-and-saving/

Have you tried everything Jimmy suggested there?

3 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

We've responded to your other thread as shown here - https://community.sigames.com/topic/460846-game-crashes-during-start-up-processing-and-saving/

Have you tried everything Jimmy suggested there?

Tried everything and still get the error eventually. Sometimes straight away, other times after about half an hour. Reinstalled graphic drivers, rolled back the drivers, performed a clean boot and started the game but still get the exact error listed at the top of this thread. Played FM 18 without an issue on exactly the same laptop. 

Are you using antivirus, apart from Windows Defender? If so, it is worth checking this link out - 

Let us know how you get on, please...and Merry Christmas!

8 hours ago, Jimmy Wong said:

Are you using antivirus, apart from Windows Defender? If so, it is worth checking this link out - 

Let us know how you get on, please...and Merry Christmas!

I'm currently using Windows Defender

The error message is still dxgi_error_device_removed dxgi_error_device_hung

1 minute ago, MarcusBanks7 said:

I'm currently using Windows Defender

The error message is still dxgi_error_device_removed dxgi_error_device_hung

Okay please send us your Belarc and we'll take a look. Details here - https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2019/180_how-to/181_pc/how-to-find-my-belarc-file-r793/

Okay your system has an out of date BIOS which may help with this - go to the HP manufacturers website, find your make and model and update the BIOS.

Let us know how you get on. Thanks. 

2 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

Okay your system has an out of date BIOS which may help with this - go to the HP manufacturers website, find your make and model and update the BIOS.

Let us know how you get on. Thanks. 

Trying to update my BIOS and it says there is no available updates for your current operating system

List of things I've tried:

• Updated graphic drivers
  • Clean installed graphic drivers
  • Underclocked GPU
  • Cleared cache and preferences
  • Verified integrity of game files
  • Ran game in windowed mode
  • Lowered graphic quality
  • Removed all custom graphics and databases
  • Turned on vSync

Still get the error message dxgi_error_device_removed dxgi_error_device_hung  everytime

Sorry for the delay, when you said you have done a clean graphics driver re installation, did you delete its associated software alongside it too?   

Also, would you be able to provide us with the Belarc again, please.

Thank you.

Can you try updating to the  25.20.15003.5010 driver, and see if it helps, please?

Let us know how you get on. Thank you.

Updated, game still crashes, same error. This has found to be a game problem in many other support forums on other games such as FIFA or Battlefield. Any news on when the next patch will be released?

Would you be able to attach an example link that is happening on other games, too, please? Are you also having an issue running other games on your laptop?

As for your question on next patch, unfortunately, we have no exact date on when that will be but do keep checking our forum for the latest update.

Thank you. 

Thank you for your link.

I am curious if your laptop overheats when playing FM19?