Galaxy Tab A 10.5

• 1 month later...

I bought it yesterday for the same device at Google Play and i asked a refund in two hours ( I think this is the official refund time window). It's a bit laggy but the main problem is many freezing, especially when you change between apps. I've got the problem with touch (it's not react many times or not sense the perfect place - for example it sense my touch 1-2 cm lower that in real).
Somewhere written here in forums that Tab A 10.5 is a low-end compatibility device for the game :( 
So it's not worthy for this tablet despite it's in the compatibility list.

Le 05/12/2018 à 10:45, Karnack a dit :

I bought FMT 18 to my Galaxy Tab S3 and it's not smooth at all. I would say it was unplayable on that device. Not sure how the A 10.5 compares to the Tab S3 though and maybe FMT 19 runs smoother than 18.  8 Ball Pool Discord  Omegle

c'è qualche opzione da mettere che io non la trovo !!!grazie

I can not talk to the press and players and the media management is lowered .. as I do to talk to the press .. there is some option to put that I can not find it !!!

• 4 weeks later...

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A and it was horrible.  Jerky, slow and it crashed all the time, most of the time it would crash on start up and was unplayable. I had the same thing with touch 2018 too. I'll never buy football manager for android again. Buy yourself a PC or laptop ( there's some cheap touchscreen windows laptops out there) and play the windows version!

Archived