Players complaining about strength and agility lack of training

Hello guys.... Firts of all, I really enjoy the new edition of the game. Tactically and overall. I'm tweaking and experimenting a lot the training side of the game. But the only thing I can't understand is how and why players are complaining about the training. I tried loads of combination but they end up complaining. If you talked or raised a bug please can you pinpoint me this? Thanks

10 hours ago, Parkera said:

Good because this is increasingly getting frustrating each week getting these reports for too much Strength or Quickness training! 

I've been monitoring this. Most weeks when they complain about the specific training program they've actually improved in those very attributes. I just ignore them now.

On 17/12/2018 at 04:38, phnompenhandy said:

I've been monitoring this. Most weeks when they complain about the specific training program they've actually improved in those very attributes. I just ignore them now.

Ummm I might see if that happens in my save then also.  Still its an issue surely 

My players wanted more quickness training. I gave them an extra unit each week and three sessions on Christmas Eve. Apparently that was exactly what they wanted because then they shut up for the second half of the season and were all content. 

Now my only problems are: What counts as Strength training? A few players are back complaining but I have little in the schedule I'd define as such. And how to handle a player who can't decide between demanding extra focus (penalties in his case) and complaining about the workload. 

• 1 month later...

Archived