Sports Interactive Community
benibrahimtopal

Real Fixtures in International Competitions

Guys, I want to create a custom game, which proceeds exactly as in real life (real fixtures/results/injuries etc.). I know there are some "real fixtures pack" around, but those are only include national leagues. Is it possible to create/use real fixtures in international tournaments (e.g. Champions League, Europa League...)? 

Thanks.  

Maybe i'm wrong, but I think it's impossible, 'cause while the National league have fixed team (for the first season, obviously), UCL and UEL have qualification round played in game, so the teams in groups will be different from reality.

45 dakika önce, FlorianAlbert9 said:

Maybe i'm wrong, but I think it's impossible, 'cause while the National league have fixed team (for the first season, obviously), UCL and UEL have qualification round played in game, so the teams in groups will be different from reality.

You're right, but what if I edit whole qualification round manually using FM Editor? All I'm trying to do here, basically, is creating a real-life challenge. The scenario I want to create has to start today (03.12) with real standings/draws/results... Actually, I made some test and create a challenge for FM Touch (it starts on 03.12) , but unlike FM, you can't edit fixture and other parameters in Touch. I'm hopeless... :rolleyes: