Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
indiEE

Can't move player to/from B team.

Hi SI,

Thanks for the switch port!

I am however having some problems with my B team. I might be going crazy but there doesn't seem to be any option to move a player to the B team, or from the B team to the A team. There IS an option to make A players 'available' for B team, but I can't move them permanently. I can't find anything in the manual about this..

Team managed - Aarhus Fremad

Leagues loaded - Danish Superliga, 1. Division, 2. Division

In-game date - Right at the start

Whether the game is installed on internal storage or an SD card - Internal

Hi @indiEE, thanks for providing this information. This is currently an issue we're aware of that is under review.

If you are wanting to play players from the B team in your first team, a potential workaround for this is to use the 'Filter' on your squad list. Click on 'Filter' in the top right, and tick 'B Team' so your squad list consists of all of your players. I appreciate this is far from ideal though, and sorry for any frustration caused.

Thanks,

Ali

19 часов назад, indiEE сказал:

Hi SI,

Thanks for the switch port!

I am however having some problems with my B team. I might be going crazy but there doesn't seem to be any option to move a player to the B team, or from the B team to the A team. There IS an option to make A players 'available' for B team, but I can't move them permanently. I can't find anything in the manual about this..

Team managed - Aarhus Fremad

Leagues loaded - Danish Superliga, 1. Division, 2. Division

In-game date - Right at the start

Whether the game is installed on internal storage or an SD card - Internal

Use L (button) go to ur B squad, click on player u want to promote, then use R (button) and u got commands menu in right part of screen, then u need to scroll this menu up (its allways open scrolled down), and now u can promote this player to A squad by command.