[FM19] More Realistic Transfer Preferences v1.2

Hello,

After some time working on this update, it’s my pleasure to present to you guys this amazing improvement for the gameplay of FM.

This file brings more realism to transfers market of the game, to your team as to all teams (AI Teams). The update influences all the gameplay of the game, you will have more teams (for other countries) interested in your players, just like in real life. For example, teams from Luxembourg have a preference to buy German players and teams from Macedonia prefer to buy Brazilian and Servian players. By creating this update, I just improved the market transfer preference of all European countries. Obviously, this update will extend your player search, especially, because the transfer market that we have nowadays is worldwide  

I remind you all that this improvement only affects professional teams.

UPDATE!! Without improve youth rating! Only Transfer Preferences.

Next: South America ;)

DOWNLOAD V1.2: http://www.mediafire.com/file/gvi81da9gn4ijrf/CVFerdinand+1.2_+Transfer+Preferences+.fmf 

good saves

Also, why have you improved the youth ratings?

For example, England's youth rating in your file is 139, from 120. Considering that ALL English players are overrated in the games, that ALL regens with English nationality are overrated as well, what is the point? SI is already heavily biased as it has been discussed numerous times. This would just bring more disbalance, and EPL teams winning UCL in 99% of cases (instead of 90% as it is now).

More realistic England's youth rating is around 100, considering the quality of English players, and despite the resources poured into their development.

Em 04/12/2018 em 23:37, benefactor_r disse:

Also, why have you improved the youth ratings?

For example, England's youth rating in your file is 139, from 120. Considering that ALL English players are overrated in the games, that ALL regens with English nationality are overrated as well, what is the point? SI is already heavily biased as it has been discussed numerous times. This would just bring more disbalance, and EPL teams winning UCL in 99% of cases (instead of 90% as it is now).

More realistic England's youth rating is around 100, considering the quality of English players, and despite the resources poured into their development.

I invite you to do a test with my update. A test in which the best 20 European leagues are active and you will notice that English players are not as good as you say.
Better, English teams can win European competitions yes but because they have tremendous and gigantic financial power ...

good save :)

Em 02/12/2018 em 23:32, benefactor_r disse:

Can you elaborate more on what precisely is changed to achieve this?

are thousands upon thousands of changes.

What you need to know in this update is that it improves the transfer function of both your club and all AI clubs ;) 

On 06/12/2018 at 21:07, CVFerdinand said:

are thousands upon thousands of changes.

What you need to know in this update is that it improves the transfer function of both your club and all AI clubs ;) 

It would be good to have an overview of what has actually been changed though - rather than asking people to plug a random file into their game with little idea of what it is doing.

On 02/12/2018 at 22:34, CVFerdinand said:

Hello,

After some time working on this update, it’s my pleasure to present to you guys this amazing improvement for the gameplay of FM.

This file brings more realism to transfers market of the game, to your team as to all teams (AI Teams). The update influences all the gameplay of the game, you will have more teams (for other countries) interested in your players, just like in real life. For example, teams from Luxembourg have a preference to buy German players and teams from Macedonia prefer to buy Brazilian and Servian players. By creating this update, I just improved the market transfer preference of all European countries. Obviously, this update will extend your player search, especially, because the transfer market that we have nowadays is worldwide  

I remind you all that this improvement only affects professional teams.

*This Update improve Youth Rating  ;)

DOWNLOAD: https://www.mediafire.com/file/q3nbinb76pniikb/CVFerdinand_RealisticTransferPreferences1.0.fmf/file 

good saves

Macedonian clubs are more active in buying players from Albania and Kosovo than they are with Brazilians.

1 hour ago, SKfm said:

@CVFerdinand What effect does changing Pitch Min and Max dimensions have? (I have noticed it in many peoples Editor files)
 Same question for Team Contracts? 

pitch dimensions are connected to tactics probably (wider pitch=wider game with more possession etc), team contracts I think require giving contracts only to key/first team players (when team is not fully professional). Seems like a good approach when you creating regional leagues but I haven't seen it in this file.

btw - lower polish youth rating to around 120, and remove france and italy as nation preferences (as far as I know only 3-4 players from these nations were playing in poland in the last 2 years.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

What to do with this .fmf file once downloaded?

Also, will it work on ongoing saves or will i have to start a new?

Good work btw (I think - haven't tried it yet). I've always been tired of how say english players seem to be all over the place. Especially Italy in my saves.

Archived