OTF Big Fat Quiz of the Year 2018

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 01/12/2018 at 12:21, Confused Clarity said:

You're assuming that @bdcuk is disappointed with his score? I thought he was quite proud of it?

Damn straight bro,

I was just disappointed not make it to -40.

My intention this year is to make Wigmore physically ill with my answers.  :brock:

Hello. Thank you for all of your entries so far, 13 at the moment. You have one day left to submit your January answers, the deadline is at 7pm tomorrow. And this ain't no Gizzy quiz, the deadline will be stuck to!

Tagging the following people who played last year but have yet to submit their answers for this round: @Barry Cartman @bdcuk @Confused Clarity @daylight @DB08 @Gazza D @gechal @georginho_juventusygr @Gizzy @JDownie @Pukey @Readingfanman @Recky_D @sebsy @SouthCoastRed @tfell @The_jagster @titchuk @toon_84

6 minutes ago, Readingfanman said:

Am on holiday at the moment, will try piece together 20 minutes today to enter!

No need to look at the questions in any detail - you may as well just guess anyway - that's pretty much what the rest of us did.

51 minutes ago, Wigmore said:

Hello. Thank you for all of your entries so far, 13 at the moment. You have one day left to submit your January answers, the deadline is at 7pm tomorrow. And this ain't no Gizzy quiz, the deadline will be stuck to!

Tagging the following people who played last year but have yet to submit their answers for this round: @Barry Cartman @bdcuk @Confused Clarity @daylight @DB08 @Gazza D @gechal @georginho_juventusygr @Gizzy @JDownie @Pukey @Readingfanman @Recky_D @sebsy @SouthCoastRed @tfell @The_jagster @titchuk @toon_84

I'm going to play, I've been busy this weekend with our family Xmas get together, I plan on doing answers tonight.

12 minutes ago, Confused Clarity said:

By guess, you mean find ways to cheat the system?

Ah CC - you are importing far more deviousness on the part of our OTF colleagues than I would ever dare to suggest.

18 minutes ago, sebsy said:

Sent mine yesterday, but only thought to say SENT now that everyone else is doing it, just in case they didn't reach you for some reason.

I got it hun.

40 minutes ago, Wigmore said:

I got it hun.

Thanks babe.

I think the thing I'm most looking forward to this year is seeing what depths of depravity bdcuk can reach.

44 minutes ago, Semi Skilled Milk said:

My answers were mostly in the form of questions as I don't have a clue about most of them. First time playing this year so looking forward to it! :thup: 

Almost all of mine are questions.

"I think this is about that thing that happened?"

Etc etc.