Sports Interactive Community
cheekyspeedster

what tactic should i use for PSG?

i want to create a tactic but i want to find something thats effective, i want to play control football. I have used this tactic in the picture and played a couple of friendlies and in alof them i have over 70% possesion but like 5 chances created and no goals why is this?. Can anyone tell me what is an effective tactic for PSG and instruction and mentality and etc. I am so baad at creating tactics and i just cant imagine what the instrcutions do theyre more complicated than what they are described as. I just want to learn how to make tactics that are effective and win games and not have to download. 

ARe there some videos or something where you cna learn how to make effective tactics or is it just trial and error?

Screen Shot 2018-11-30 at 22.56.26.png

Edited by cheekyspeedster

13 hours ago, cheekyspeedster said:

ARe there some videos or something where you cna learn how to make effective tactics or is it just trial and error?

Rashidi has a lot of useful videos on his youtube channel "BustTheNet", although trial and error will nonetheless remain part of the process of learning about tactics.

4 hours ago, Experienced Defender said:

Rashidi has a lot of useful videos on his youtube channel "BustTheNet", although trial and error will nonetheless remain part of the process of learning about tactics.

did it take you a long time to be become good at the game? or yeah experienced with tactics?

19 hours ago, cheekyspeedster said:

did it take you a long time to be become good at the game? or yeah experienced with tactics?

Who said that I'm "good at the game" ??? :lol:

Joking aside, I don't think I'm a "tactical master" like the aforementioned Rashidi for example, but I do understand how tactics work and am able to create decent tactics for a team I manage.

How long time did it take me? Well, I haven't measured it in terms of time, but rather trial, error, visiting relevant forums like this one, watching useful videos from more experienced players etc. If you are patient, willing to learn and genuinely love the beautiful game of football, there's no reason not to become pretty decent at FM.

On 01/12/2018 at 17:28, cheekyspeedster said:

Reading his posts, he seems to be one of those tactical geniuses on this forum and puts in a nice effort for others in need of help :thup:

I think the best way to learn is through trial and error and logging some time on this forum and independent blogs.

sounds like you are on right track in identifying what you want to be. Possession based team. Next identify what you want to be on defense and in transition. This identity may be different in Ligue 1 and Europe (I think PSG plays more counter football in Europe IRL). 

With Mbappe and Neymar, you may want to consider their unique talents in your design. Mbappe has unreal pace and explosiveness, so quick strike football while creating some open space for him would be good. Neymar is master creator (among other rare talents) so he would be natural fit for a playmaker role to drive your engine.

im not giving you an answer, but that would be my starting point when thinking about what I want to be. If you want to download a tactic and plug and play there are plenty abound.