Sports Interactive Community
KennedyBakircioglu

[FMT19] [SKIN] Base Touch Light Skin - Now Available

16 hours ago, PandaBearGrylls said:

Man, i love your skins, but can i use it with normal fm?

Hi PBG,

Thanks for the kind words, unfortunately though I haven't purchased full FM this year so have no intention to creation for full FM, even if I did decide to I'd have no way to test it I'm afraid.

Em 01/12/2018 em 09:59, KennedyBakircioglu disse:

Hi PBG,

Thanks for the kind words, unfortunately though I haven't purchased full FM this year so have no intention to creation for full FM, even if I did decide to I'd have no way to test it I'm afraid.

Too bad, any way to make it work on the full version, or if you make the skin I could test it.

Em 01/12/2018 em 09:59, KennedyBakircioglu disse:

Hi PBG,

Please make this skin for Full FM, i don't like FMT, and i'm fed up of the skins i'm using. For Fm18 i used your skin almost all the time i played. 

Just upgraded to FMT19 from FMT17 and can't stand the dark or retro skins.  Never thought I would miss FM17's light skin so is this the same as the FMT17 skin?  Also never used skins before so does this move things about to the old style as I have no idea why SI have moved things around on the tactics screen for instance.  Sorry for the silly questions!!!

En 30/11/2018 a las 13:54, Loren1983 dijo:

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :applause:

hi i see u in every skins post for fm touch jajjaa 

a question do u know how to do the "TITANIUM DARK (FMT)" or "TITANIUM LIGHT (FMT)" (FMT18 skins) works in FMT19?¿?¿¿?¿

i do more or less but the tactics view is not working because i can't see the formation panel.... :(  ( i only copy the setting from a skin for fmt19 to the TITANIUM DARK (FMT) and it works 

if u know how to enable the formation panel i will be so happy  :)