Sports Interactive Community
Xeewaj Q.

Retired players' staff attributes

I see it as a problem:

cr7.thumb.png.d698cf01690ccc8329f053af69134db3.png

I'm ok with one of the top attackers in modern football having Coaching Attacking 9 and Technical 11 (Tactical 1?!) 'cause not every top player can be a top coach.

But an assistant manager with all key attributes equal 1? Come on...

P.S. not a CR7 fan, same happened to Messi and others in FM18.

Edit: how the player who performed on the highest level (and performed fairly well) can get Tactical Knowledge 1?..

Edited by Xeewaj Q.

Please post it in the bugs forum for SI to look at it and improve this part.

This has been going for far too long. I understand not all players will become top managers but for Cristiano to have the worst possible stats in Motivating, Man management, Tactical Knowledge and Scouting skills is absurd.

Edited by andu1

1 hour ago, andu1 said:

Motivating, Man management, Tactical Knowledge and Scouting skills

Not really abilities often associated with CR7. Worldclass player but always seemed like less of a team player and a bit of diva to me. He may have great tactical knowledge and an uncanny ability to identify talent in other players, but I'm unsure how you get that impression.

Edited by Baodan

29 minutes ago, Baodan said:

Not really abilities often associated with CR7. Worldclass player but always seemed like less of a team player and a bit of diva to me. He may have great tactical knowledge and an uncanny ability to identify talent in other players, but I'm unsure how you get that impression.

It's an ongoing issue in my opinion with many players who retire and have the same low attributes as Ronaldo. So the discussion should not be about a specific player but about the distribution of staff attributes.

1 is the absolute minimum in this game and you are telling me that any player who plays at top level doesn't have a clue about football tactics?