Sports Interactive Community
kevmcfad

Continuous Loop When Buying Player

IOS version 12.1.1

iPhone 6

FM Mobile 2019 version 10.0.4d1162545 (HD)

Hi,

I’ve encountered a bug in the game which is a continuous loop which I can’t get out of.

After buying a player the news screen asks me to confirm the transfer offer. When I click YES a message tells me that I have confirmed the transfer - so far so good, however, when I click NEXT and proceed to the next day I get the same news screen asking me to confirm the transfer even though I’ve already done so. This has only happened to one particular player. I’ve attached a video of my issue.

Thanks.

Thanks for the video, I think this may already be something we have under review. One instance should be fixed by the 10.0.5 update which has just been released but we are looking at another. If you can post a save to our cloud service it would help us: https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/XWJZWsVPoLHNOfW

Please tag with your username. Directions on finding saves can be found in our FAQ: 

Ok I’ll get a save uploaded to the cloud.

FYI I’ve just updated the game on the IOS App Store to version 10.0.5d1166095 (HD) and loaded my save game but the issue is still there.

I’ve just read the guide on how to access my save file but I don’t have a laptop or PC so can’t access iTunes to get the save data.