Sports Interactive Community

Are you trying to select it from the Advanced Setup screen? Or from the dropdown in the top right of the Quick Start dialog? The dropdown had to be disabled in the quickstart dropdown as at this time only 1 database should be selectable. The option is available fine for us here on the public beta build on the Advanced Set up screen.

hace 51 minutos, Luke Rumble dijo:

Are you trying to select it from the Advanced Setup screen? Or from the dropdown in the top right of the Quick Start dialog? The dropdown had to be disabled in the quickstart dropdown as at this time only 1 database should be selectable. The option is available fine for us here on the public beta build on the Advanced Set up screen.

Advance Setup screen.

I select all the leagues that I want to play and when I try to select the start date and database size the game only allow me to choose the start date, database selector is missing.

I have clear cache but nothing change.

Ok thats weird, it is displaying fine for us. Would you be able to send us a screenshot and your dxdiag for us to take a look at?

hace 13 minutos, Luke Rumble dijo:

Ok thats weird, it is displaying fine for us. Would you be able to send us a screenshot and your dxdiag for us to take a look at?

Here is the screenshot. My dxdiag is uploaded to the cloud.

Thanks

20181128151502_1.jpg

Ah found out what the issue is, looks like it is because you are using the Touchscreen version of the Retro skin. I believe it should be there for these skins as well, but theres a chance that it shouldn't be, as database size isn't an option for the tablet builds however I have passed it onto the dev team anyway to take a look. If you were to switch your skin to the normal retro version while setting up the game it should be there and then you can switch it back once you're in your save.

hace 1 hora, Luke Rumble dijo:

Ah found out what the issue is, looks like it is because you are using the Touchscreen version of the Retro skin. I believe it should be there for these skins as well, but theres a chance that it shouldn't be, as database size isn't an option for the tablet builds however I have passed it onto the dev team anyway to take a look. If you were to switch your skin to the normal retro version while setting up the game it should be there and then you can switch it back once you're in your save.

It may be that! I use a 23" touch screen at home and always choose the Touchscreen version because of this. 

I am now at work, in a few hours I will change it and tell you what happens.

Can be this issue the answer to my other problem with the manager exprience??? 

Thanks Luke

@Luke Rumble

Genius!! :D 

It was because of the Touch skin. I use now the retro normal and now I can choose the database size. Also is solved my problem with the Manager Experiencie. 

Thanks!!!