Sports Interactive Community
Osinho

crashes everytime at the same point

Ysterday it crashed twice at same moment (playing at 16 manager in the league, after 6th friendly at the same hour), after changing preferences (deleted catches and preferences) i had grey picture in 3D after 6th game and then game crashed after last. 

Today i tried on another PC, and crashed as usual after 6th game

Below 3 testerdays crash dumps

FM 2019 v19.1.5.1166322 (2018.11.26 15.57.00).dmp

FM 2019 v19.1.5.1166322 (2018.11.26 18.58.50).dmp

FM 2019 v19.1.5.1166322 (2018.11.26 23.12.06).dmp

This Dxdiag link seems to be broken. Can you create a new one and upload it again, please? Thank you.

It seems like your AMD graphics card is not the latest version, can you update your graphics card and test again, please? 

Thank you.

Okay have you tried the Public Beta 19.2? It would be worth testing on there.

Thank you.

The same (this time without crash report). You have in game-bug and you can't fix it.

Edited by Osinho

Okay if you can reproduce this save, can you upload this save game just before it crashes to SI Cloud Service, and let us know the name of the file once uploaded.

Thank you.

there was no problem, after game crashed i turn back to latest version and will try to check with lower graphics options

Is it still happening? Can you upload your save game before the 6th game to SI Cloud Service so we can take a look at it for you, please? Also let us know the name of the save once you have uploaded it, please?

Thank you.

I can not seem to find the "super 16" save file on SI Cloud Service. Can you upload it again, please? Thank you.

it's saved at the Steam Cloud, i'm not able to put it here

i don't know how save it at SI Cloud

Edited by Osinho

Unfortunately, we have no access to Steam Cloud. Can you not save the game locally by clicking the 'Save as' button and upload it onto SI Cloud Service?

You need to go to this website (https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4) and drag your save in, that's all you need to do to upload it on the SI Cloud.

Let us know how you get on, thank you.

It's an issue we're aware of and are currently investigating. In the meantime if you start a career where you're not managing multiple managers you won't encounter this issue.

Thanks. 

We won't be able to address this specific problem until the New Year, so if you want to play the game in the meantime we'd suggest doing so with less managers. 

Apologies for the inconvenience.