Sports Interactive Community

Hi! I played yesterday the public beta version. The time I spend whit it was great because some of the bugs I posted in the Bugs forum are solved.

The only issue I had yesterday was in the Scouting screen. Everytime I click on "Manager" to take the scuting responsability the UI freeze and all the right side of the screen (the one with the reports of scouted players) disappear  . Sometimes when this happen I can change to others screens (Squad, Training, Club..) , but others the game crash and I have to CTRL+ALT + DELETE to exit the game.

Thanks!

Justo ahora, Luke Rumble dijo:

Hi @Loren1983, this is an issue we are aware of and it is currently with our dev team who are working on a fix for the next full update. 

Thanks! I really enjoyed a lot this version. Only played about 1 hour what I was very happy to see some issues fixed. 

Thanks for your work!! 

Two questions: Do you update this version each day? Can I play with a save started in the public beta in the normal FMT version when the next big patch will be released? 

Thanks Luke

Glad to hear you're enjoying this build. With a major update it tends to have more bug fixes in that when we do minor updates, which are mainly stability fixes (crashes etc).We don't update it everyday, but we do try and update at least once a week in the lead up to a public update release, sometimes twice. Yeah you will be able to carry your save over from the public beta to the normal version, but yeah as you said only once we update, as the public beta code is currently 19.2 and the normal version is still 19.1.5.

hace 4 minutos, Luke Rumble dijo:

Glad to hear you're enjoying this build. With a major update it tends to have more bug fixes in that when we do minor updates, which are mainly stability fixes (crashes etc).We don't update it everyday, but we do try and update at least once a week in the lead up to a public update release, sometimes twice. Yeah you will be able to carry your save over from the public beta to the normal version, but yeah as you said only once we update, as the public beta code is currently 19.2 and the normal version is still 19.1.5.

Thanks for the info Luke.

I will play more this night. If I found something that could help I will post it here. THANKS!