Austrian league

Carlf788

Anybody managed in Austria? I have started a project as FC Admira Wacker Modling! A real random one and a lot Lower and more obscure than I usually would do for a save. 

I seen they were in the top 40 in the link that someone put up of the 140 best youth academies in fm19 and with me wanting a fresh league away from the usual teams and money thought I'd give them a go. They have loads of 4 and 5 star potential players but there current squad is just expected to avoid relegation

Red Bull Salzburg look so strong for this league but the challenge is to build the youth and finances up to challenge them and make it to the champions league group stages then use the money from that to be the dominant team in Austria. I was shocked to see the Austrian league is ranked higher than the eredivise!

I have played several times with Rapid or Austria Vienna. Red Bull is, of course, super dominant at the moment due to the financial backing.

The "unique" thing of the Austrian Bundesliga is that the league only has 10 teams and you play each team twice at home and twice away.

7 hours ago, tyro said:

The "unique" thing of the Austrian Bundesliga is that the league only has 10 teams and you play each team twice at home and twice away.

Not the case anymore, pretty sure the league has been restructured begining with this season with 12 teams (22 matches) and playoffs  for top and bottom league with another 10 matches. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

• 1 month later...

So there is like 33 game only in league? What about Cup's ?

About this are there yearly sponsorship deals made or they only have cash at the start and once u use it you will not get the same money?

Red Bull is, of course, super dominant at the moment due to the financial backing. 

Archived