Scouting

Not sure if im doing something wrong or missed something but scouting seems broken. All reports come back incomplete and not showing full attributes. Also, used to have the option button to keep scouting until you got the full stats but this isn't there. Is this a known issue?

8 hours ago, mozza79 said:

Not sure if im doing something wrong or missed something but scouting seems broken. All reports come back incomplete and not showing full attributes.

All this means is that you don't yet have full knowledge of a player. Scout him more. :thup:

hace 10 horas, mozza79 dijo:

Not sure if im doing something wrong or missed something but scouting seems broken. All reports come back incomplete and not showing full attributes. Also, used to have the option button to keep scouting until you got the full stats but this isn't there. Is this a known issue?

@HUNT3R

The same issue here. It has been reported in other posts. The "Atributte Masking" DLC is broken. You can send a scout 3599 times but you will never see all his atributtes.

We have to wait for a patch... :seagull:

7 hours ago, HUNT3R said:

All this means is that you don't yet have full knowledge of a player. Scout him more. :thup:

That is my point though, there is no option to do so. You keep going back to scout player and all you get is the same report with only half the stats unmasked and no more info. Pretty much as loren1983 says must be an issue with masking.

Another glaring bug (to go with manager starting rep and ghost goals) that should never be allowed to make it through to the full game when you have a beta. If bugs like this were in full fat there would outrage and i doubt people would have to wait until a major update for it to be rectified.

hace 44 minutos, mozza79 dijo:

That is my point though, there is no option to do so. You keep going back to scout player and all you get is the same report with only half the stats unmasked and no more info. Pretty much as loren1983 says must be an issue with masking.

Another glaring bug (to go with manager starting rep and ghost goals) that should never be allowed to make it through to the full game when you have a beta. If bugs like this were in full fat there would outrage and i doubt people would have to wait until a major update for it to be rectified.

100% agree with you Mozza.

Anyway, if you use the public beta you will find it fixed. Is the only way to play with the Atributte masking until they release 19.2

Archived