FM19 - SIDEBAR TEAM COLOR

<<Macaco-RJ88>>

Find the following folder in the fm-widgets skin in sitoolkit.fmf - "graphics\boxes\custom\interface\sidebar", if you need help extracting, read Mike's guide

To change the colour it changes to, you'll need to change the bolded code to primary inside paper.xml

<colour id="red_replacement" name="colour side bar"/>
    <colour id="blue_replacement" name="white"/>

To make the icons recolour, you'll need to edit the files in the menubar folder from panels.fmf, and to make the icons recolour you'll need to edit the tables in sidebar menu table.xml

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/11/2018 at 00:26, bluestillidie00 said:

Find the following folder in the fm-widgets skin in sitoolkit.fmf - "graphics\boxes\custom\interface\sidebar", if you need help extracting, read Mike's guide

To change the colour it changes to, you'll need to change the bolded code to primary inside paper.xml

<colour id="red_replacement" name="colour side bar"/>
    <colour id="blue_replacement" name="white"/>

To make the icons recolour, you'll need to edit the files in the menubar folder from panels.fmf, and to make the icons recolour you'll need to edit the tables in sidebar menu table.xml

Hi, Thanks, I finally got it to work!

Now, I have an issue, for example; with this code..the contrast is perfect for every club that does not have white or light colors as PRIMARY.. 

<colour id="red_replacement" name="primary"/>
    <colour id="green_replacement" name="white"/>

BUT, for white/light primary color clubs..(see attached)

My question is, how can I avoid teams like Real, Fulham, Valencia, etc..to have a sidebar like that? 

*Instead of making it Primary and Secondary as this will make some teams to have very difficult reading as well..

Untitled.png

• 2 weeks later...

You could add buttons to the sidebar so that the background of each selection is filled with a different color. I would not advise mixing it up with primary and secondary colors though as it can look hideous with teams that have white as their secondary or primary color. Experiment with a color in Photoshop and create the graphic and keep changing the color until you are satisfied with the way it looks. I've changed transparency in order to ensure white text is reasonabl to look at on a whitish background. Maybe you can do the same. 

Or you can just do what I've done and change the background of the button to a dark color and then change the hover and selected graphics to the clubs primary or secondary color. 

The background of the buttons are a little hard to see but they are slightly darker than the background of the entire panel. See pic below:

MFmuYh9.png

The buttons are on the sidebar menu table.xml and the transparency is in the club overview details panel.xml  

P.S. Ignore the tab bar I'm still working on the sidebar and titlebar/header as not satisfied with the way it looks. 

Archived