Sports Interactive Community
<<Macaco-RJ88>>

FM19 - SIDEBAR TEAM COLOR

Hi Guys,

I followed FM15 Murray´s guide but i couldnt make it to work.

I am using the purple wannachup base skin and just finished tweaking my Club Overview Panel and now I would like to change the SIDEBAR to change according to the club color.

Could anyone guide me on that?

Thank you.

Find the following folder in the fm-widgets skin in sitoolkit.fmf - "graphics\boxes\custom\interface\sidebar", if you need help extracting, read Mike's guide

To change the colour it changes to, you'll need to change the bolded code to primary inside paper.xml

<colour id="red_replacement" name="colour side bar"/>
    <colour id="blue_replacement" name="white"/>

To make the icons recolour, you'll need to edit the files in the menubar folder from panels.fmf, and to make the icons recolour you'll need to edit the tables in sidebar menu table.xml

A bit off topic as it its related to title bar but still about the team colors, could anyone help me changing this effect so some teams like City have the letters more visible.

what are the codes for this shadow effect and text colors?

Thank you.

Untitled.png

On 27/11/2018 at 00:26, bluestillidie00 said:

Find the following folder in the fm-widgets skin in sitoolkit.fmf - "graphics\boxes\custom\interface\sidebar", if you need help extracting, read Mike's guide

To change the colour it changes to, you'll need to change the bolded code to primary inside paper.xml

<colour id="red_replacement" name="colour side bar"/>
    <colour id="blue_replacement" name="white"/>

To make the icons recolour, you'll need to edit the files in the menubar folder from panels.fmf, and to make the icons recolour you'll need to edit the tables in sidebar menu table.xml

Hi, Thanks, I finally got it to work!

Now, I have an issue, for example; with this code..the contrast is perfect for every club that does not have white or light colors as PRIMARY.. 

<colour id="red_replacement" name="primary"/>
    <colour id="green_replacement" name="white"/>

BUT, for white/light primary color clubs..(see attached)

My question is, how can I avoid teams like Real, Fulham, Valencia, etc..to have a sidebar like that? 

*Instead of making it Primary and Secondary as this will make some teams to have very difficult reading as well..

Untitled.png