Sports Interactive Community
TheServant

"Board acknowledge my service to the club" bug

It's the first time it ever happened. This has always meant that any request would be granted, yet not this time. & this bug only happened after I updated to the latest(10.0.5) version.

Screenshot_20181124-235649.png

Edited by TheServant
Making the title clearer.

On 28/11/2018 at 20:39, James Akintayo said:

We have that save, however we will need one from before the 'Owe you one' board message triggers

Done. Have you received it?

P.S. The save is on June 15, & the "owe you one" message appears on June 16.

Screenshot_2018-12-05-10-39-27.thumb.png.9ab9ac923307d05ac0bf2630118c7331.png

This is really strange and your issue does not reproduce on our devices with the save you sent us.

What device and OS are you using? Also if you have time can you check to see if this happens on a new save or just your existing one, thanks.

3 hours ago, James Akintayo said:

Screenshot_2018-12-05-10-39-27.thumb.png.9ab9ac923307d05ac0bf2630118c7331.png

This is really strange and your issue does not reproduce on our devices with the save you sent us.

What device and OS are you using? Also if you have time can you check to see if this happens on a new save or just your existing one, thanks.

I am using Mi A2 Lite with Android 8.1 Oreo.

& I am not sure I can start a new save & reproduce the "owe you one" quickly, so it might take a really long while.

A quick note, when I was playing as Real Madrid's manager(it was played/started on the just-released version of FMM19), this problem never occured. But after I started playing in Russia(it was started after the first update of FMM19), this happened.