FM19: Managers Background Pack

stevemc

Hi all,

I've finally completed this project, all are 2560x1600 at 227px, which is basically MacBook retina size, so the quality is superb. It's 880 pictures strong (around 220mb in file size) but I am however happy to update this over time, likewise if you notice any errors or any additions you'd like please let me know and I'll correct them. 

Steps to add to your game;

1. Download here

2. Unzip and place here: ‎⁨ ▸ ⁨Documents⁩ ▸ ⁨Sports Interactive⁩ ▸ ⁨Football Manager 2019⁩ ▸ ⁨graphics⁩ ▸ ⁨backgrounds⁩ ▸ ⁨managers⁩

3. Go to preferences and click "Reload Skin"

5fp3xd.png

Please note: For these to work you'll need to use a custom transparent skin, or the Base Skins. There is a Background Mod here too if needed.

If you'd like to use the transparent panels from my screenshots, then;

1. Download my background and background fade folders here

2. Unzip and place here: ‎⁨‎

▸ ⁨Documents⁩ ▸ ⁨Sports Interactive⁩ ▸ ⁨Football Manager 2019⁩ ▸ ⁨skins⁩ ▸ ⁨skin name⁩ ▸ ⁨graphics⁩ ▸ ⁨boxes⁩ ▸ ⁨custom⁩ ▸ ⁨background fade⁩

▸ ⁨Documents⁩ ▸ ⁨Sports Interactive⁩ ▸ ⁨Football Manager 2019⁩ ▸ ⁨skins⁩ ▸ ⁨skin name⁩ ▸ ⁨graphics⁩ ▸ ⁨boxes⁩ ▸ ⁨custom⁩ ▸ ⁨background

5fp3xd.png

Enjoy...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all,

I’ve been working on a project of adding manager pictures to the background of various football managers throughout the game, I’ve been doing this for my own personal use, just for the leagues I load up on my saves, and never shared anything like this before but happy to share if allowed and people are interested. Background images are just from Google search, aspect-ratio-scaled down to 1500x1000, good quality and compressed to their smallest file size without loss of any quality.

You obviously need to use a transparent skin to be able to view these in game.

So far, as of December 2018, I’ve done manager backgrounds for the following leagues (around 650 pictures in total):

BRAZIL:

Campeonato Brasileiro Série A (Complete)

CHINA:

Chinese Super League (Complete)

ENGLAND:

Premier League (Complete)

Championship (Complete)

League One (Complete)

League Two (Complete)

Vanarama League (Complete)

FRANCE:

Ligue 1 (Complete)

GERMANY:

Bundesliga (Complete)

GREECE:

Superleague (Complete)

INTERNATIONAL:

A random bunch of random international managers so far (Complete)

ITALY:

Serie A (Complete)

NETHERLANDS:

Eredivisie (Complete)

PORTUGAL:

Primeira Liga (Complete)

RANDOM:

I’ve added a few random backgrounds of ex-players that are now coaches/managers; Maradona, Van Nistelrooy, Carrick etc… (Complete)

RUSSIA:

Premier League (Complete)

SCOTLAND:

Premiership (Complete)

Championship (Complete)

SPAIN:

La Liga (Complete)

TURKEY:

Super Lig (Complete)

UNEMPLOYED:

A random bunch of unemployed, high-profile managers that are likely to be re-employed (Complete)

UKRAINE:

Ukrainian Premier League  (Complete)

USA:

MLS (Complete)

Couple of examples below:

286xp2.png

10s9j69.png

2vipk6x.png

95t0dx.png

2mg7dpt.png

2r2t2jn.png

15ehkky.png

s3ik5d.png

210aahg.png

14ner9j.png

Links to my downloadable FM files:

FM19: Managers Background Pack

FM19: International Team Background Pack

FM19: Competition Background Pack (Club & International)

[FM19] - Long Team Names - English Leagues

Nearly done with this now, should be ready for release by the weekend, just a couple of pointers...

• Anyone know of a good, free file hosting site for this file?

• Anyone got any managers not listed above that want adding before I release the pack?

Hi all,

I've finally completed this project, it's 650 pictures strong (around 90mb in file size) but I am however happy to update this over time, likewise if you notice any errors or any additions you'd like please let me know and I'll correct them. I'll also update the first post.

1. Download here

2. Unzip and place here: ‎⁨ ▸ ⁨Documents⁩ ▸ ⁨Sports Interactive⁩ ▸ ⁨Football Manager 2019⁩ ▸ ⁨graphics⁩ ▸ ⁨backgrounds⁩ ▸ ⁨managers⁩

5fp3xd.png

Please note: For these to work you'll need to use a custom transparent skin, or the Base Skins. There is a Background Mod here too if needed.

▸ ⁨Documents⁩ ▸ ⁨Sports Interactive⁩ ▸ ⁨Football Manager 2019⁩ ▸ ⁨skins⁩ ▸ ⁨skin name⁩ ▸ ⁨graphics⁩ ▸ ⁨boxes⁩ ▸ ⁨custom⁩ ▸ ⁨background fade⁩

▸ ⁨Documents⁩ ▸ ⁨Sports Interactive⁩ ▸ ⁨Football Manager 2019⁩ ▸ ⁨skins⁩ ▸ ⁨skin name⁩ ▸ ⁨graphics⁩ ▸ ⁨boxes⁩ ▸ ⁨custom⁩ ▸ ⁨background

5fp3xd.png

Enjoy...

7 minutes ago, stevemc said:

Hi all,

I've finally completed this project, it's 650 pictures strong (around 90mb in file size) but I am however happy to update this over time, likewise if you notice any errors please let me know and I'll correct them. I'll also update the first post.

1. Download here

5fp3xd.png

5fp3xd.png

Enjoy...

just to let you know mate the first link gives you this

6b8e7443c9a93242d07a3260e6f308be.png

which would mean having to download each pic individually rather than the whole file

this looks like a great addition to the game many thanks for your time and effort it is appreciated

Just now, kingrobbo said:

this looks like a great addition to the game many thanks for your time and effort it is appreciated and that link is working

many thanks:applause:

Thanks for letting me know, I've updated the original post :thup:

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Finknottle said:

stevemc. it seems that the managers do not work in FMT. Not to worry. However I would like to have the 'long team names' for FMT if you are able to do them and have them downloaded using Mediafire please.

Why should he do that for you he has done enough already the entitlement of some people here is totally unxxxxxxx believable

1 hour ago, kingrobbo said:

Why should he do that for you he has done enough already the entitlement of some people here is totally unxxxxxxx believable

He is only asking for it only if he is able to... not a big deal imo. Think it wasnt meant that way like you read it :)

Nice background Steve...I think only problem might be a lot of us use Dazs8 mega background pack and he put manager backgrounds in with the player backgrounds but he used their unique numbers where as you have used their names in your pack so yours won't show if the managers background is in Dazs if you know what i mean

46 minutes ago, stevemc said:

Evening all,

Update here: Download

Just delete your previous managers folder and replace it with this new download. Now contains 761 pictures.

First post also updated.

If I've missed anything, let me know :thup:

lovely stuff TY:thup:

and @handy500 I use the mega pack too there was no issue with a clash using this file too

hope it works for you

24 minutes ago, handy500 said:

Nice background Steve...I think only problem might be a lot of us use Dazs8 mega background pack and he put manager backgrounds in with the player backgrounds but he used their unique numbers where as you have used their names in your pack so yours won't show if the managers background is in Dazs if you know what i mean

The game will load the folders alpha numerically, if you have this first it will use Dazs after to fill in any it hasnt found and then the default for none

8 minutes ago, handy500 said:

I looked at the chelsea manager and it's his background when he was at napoli not the one at chelsea in this pack That's why i asked the question

I am using both packs and get this as @wkdsoul says mate

879c645ce858cd2486ca5122931cc09f.jpg

go to say @stevemc I love this one it totally sums him up its perfect mate

I can hear him saying ''I am very very happy'':lol:

@handy500 forgot to say adding the manager folder from this file to the mega pack will also work just make sure to clear cache and reload skin(not teaching you to suck eggs) as I use my own files too for missing players/staff/wonderkids and I have been banging my head on the wall when they dont work...only to remember I havent ....:lol:

9 hours ago, kingrobbo said:

I am using both packs and get this as @wkdsoul says mate

879c645ce858cd2486ca5122931cc09f.jpg

go to say @stevemc I love this one it totally sums him up its perfect mate

I can hear him saying ''I am very very happy'':lol:

I put that in because it was something different - the rest of the managers all do the same generic things :D

Think I put Marcello Lippi smoking a cigar in there too :D

• 3 weeks later...

Evening all,

I've updated this pack, tidied up a few errors and improved a few of the pictures, all are now 2560x1600 at 227px, which is basically MacBook retina size, so the quality is superb. It's also up at 880 pictures now. Just delete your previous managers folder and replace it with this new download.

Download here

First post also updated.

Enjoy...

On 25/02/2019 at 10:20, Watson156 said:

Good work on the update buddy. Just a note for next time, you have got the wrong background for Manuel Pellegrini. I it's the background of Mauricio Pellegrino.

Cheers mate, I'll take a look at this tonight.

On 25/02/2019 at 10:20, Watson156 said:

Good work on the update buddy. Just a note for next time, you have got the wrong background for Manuel Pellegrini. I it's the background of Mauricio Pellegrino.

All updated now, also added a few others that were missing, like Paul Scholes at Oldham.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9fkc49pshxq9nwh/managers.zip/file

First post link also updated.

Archived