Sports Interactive Community

If you right click on the game in your Library, go to Properties. From there you can go to the Beta tab and use the dropdown box to select which version of the game you wish to run.

50 minutes ago, kosecki99 said:
I left Beta and now I´m in versión 19.1.5. The problema is that my saved game does not load me!!!!. I need help!

Should've read the opening post, your mistake

''if you save your save game in the public beta, you will only be able to load this same save in the public beta until the retail version is updated.

We would always recommend backing up any save games prior to joining the public beta. ''

If you save a game in the beta, you will not be able to load it in the non-beta.

If you save a game in the non-beta, you will be able to play it in the beta. But if you save it again in the beta, you won't be able to load it in the non-beta again.

ok. 

So if I leave the beta and do other games, to load the save game made in beta I have to re-enter the beta, or I do not load them anymore once out of beta.

excuse me and thanks

If you start a game in the Beta or you load a non-beta game and save it in the Beta, you will only be able to play that game in the beta.

If you save a game in the beta, you will not be able to play it in the non-beta

My current game was created in the beta. If I wait for the non-beta to catch up to the beta version, will I be able to load this in the non-beta and subsequently save it. Therefore taking my original save into a non-beta one?