Knap Sub Folder/Forum

Thank you for all of your continued tactical and help for us all knap - but every thread seems to be a knap tactic?

Can we get a sub-folder where we do not have to filter through knap's 8,349,822 tactics to find other community gems?

Agree, I love his input and use a bunch of his tactics, but I feel him having just a mega thread with like 3 or 4 reserved threads where he just posts updated tactics.

He could literally do one post with 4 man back line, one with 3 man back line and some other variations - most if not all of his tactics work an attacking mentality but play very differently so even if he were to group them in the rankings he tends to post from topdog to underdog etc.

As you already said, from what I can see they all play very differently so well worth their own thread - just need more people getting involved and contributing (me included) so more is present. He does so much excellent work that he can start a new thread for every reply he does tbh lol 

His threads get flooded with the same questions that are easily available to people who can read, plus he always takes the time to respond (his patience is truly astounding) but it means they get bumped up to the top.

Totally agree, i stopped looking for tactics on here just because every single one is a Knap tactic and all seem to be based on the big teams only which is no good to me, i have no problem with them but as mentioned above it makes it almost impossible to find other gems out there.

1 hour ago, NCFC Gee said:

Totally agree, i stopped looking for tactics on here just because every single one is a Knap tactic and all seem to be based on the big teams only which is no good to me, i have no problem with them but as mentioned above it makes it almost impossible to find other gems out there.

well i disagree...not all Knaps tactics are based on big teams, you clearly haven't gone through the threads. I've won the league with West Ham and Fulham 1st season (both results are in his threads in screenshots) 

yes he tests them on United and Liverpool as theres no testing league yet, people can judge themselves what to used based on how many points the two teams can get. Not all his tactics work on big teams. You can find other gems as well, if you're bothered to look. Also some people have made gem tactics from tweaking Knaps, someone has made a wonderful underdog tactic from it. Does it really matter who the creator of the tactics are? just as long as they achieve different results 

knap is very prolific for sure, both in releasing tactics for use and taking the time out in threads to respond to questions and provide updates, which is great to see.  Which is also why having knap post in just one mega-thread couldn't work because things would very quickly become lost.

Further, separating out one person from the rest of the community by essentially giving them their own sub-forum may also have it's own issues.  People skipping straight to the knap forum without looking through everyone else's work for example.  And is seeing other authors really that onerous?  I just had a quick spin down the forum and can easily see which are / aren't knap's threads (could just be me of course).

This is a community here and making one person separate isn't really in that spirit I think.

1 hour ago, herne79 said:

knap is very prolific for sure, both in releasing tactics for use and taking the time out in threads to respond to questions and provide updates, which is great to see.  Which is also why having knap post in just one mega-thread couldn't work because things would very quickly become lost.

Further, separating out one person from the rest of the community by essentially giving them their own sub-forum may also have it's own issues.  People skipping straight to the knap forum without looking through everyone else's work for example.  And is seeing other authors really that onerous?  I just had a quick spin down the forum and can easily see which are / aren't knap's threads (could just be me of course).

This is a community here and making one person separate isn't really in that spirit I think.

Then at least organize the tactics. Now all versions of FM are all there. Would be nice if they would be sorted in their own sub-forum.

the guy is an addict to people giving him attention and good feedback for his tactic's :< -  he ups every tactic with 'results' or other details if it goes 2 much down the list and make sure his tactics stay on top and that's how we miss some good gems.

54 minutes ago, MadKan said:

the guy is an addict to people giving him attention and good feedback for his tactic's :< -  he ups every tactic with 'results' or other details if it goes 2 much down the list and make sure his tactics stay on top and that's how we miss some good gems.

I have a burning desire to bump every one of his tactics just so i can watch you have a breakdown right here in the tactics forum

2 hours ago, MadKan said:

what a bollocks... shites like you make good people to stop creating tactics.

Guys let's simmer down. Everyone's entitled to their opinions but I certainly don't think knap is doing anything wrong 

As the original poster of this I just wanted to suggest that we organize the forum a bit more efficiently in order for everyone else's tactics to get a look in.

Again, I want to reiterate that knap's tactics are tremendously helpful to many people and many are grateful including myself, I just feel the forum is awash with knap variations.

3 hours ago, MadKan said:

There is a sentence: "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all. "

And that sentence sums up your reply in this thread.

Edit: about the topic itself - i think it's a very good idea, to give Knap subfolder for all of his tactics, that would keep forum nice and tidy.

I think the bottom line is Knapp is helping those who need help. All stuff like this could do is drive people away .  If you have issue with him posting so much, dont go in his threads, The forum need more people like him in the community, not less in my opinion. 

I’d say Knapp is doing a wonderful job for people like myself to enjoy and become successful at the game, I do think he has a lot of tactics (I can’t even create 1) 

Maybe a sub folder would be a good way to see them all easily in one place, has anyone asked Knapp himself? 

21 hours ago, MadKan said:

You come across as a jealous voyeur. 

I would say all the good creators weather it is tactics ..for ég jassar .from fm 12,13,14,15 .....skin creators had ran away because of s**t like this thread ....they are doing something for the community .When we start pushing them too much they all stop it .

End result a lot of frustrating threads starts .you don't want to see knaps tactics don't open threads started by him ....he have done so much stuff on this website condensing his work will make people who loves his work take so much time to find the right info about the right tactics they looking for 

And btw if it wasn't clear ...I am fully in support of what knap is doing 

22 hours ago, MadKan said:

The only way you "miss good gems" is by being too lazy to look properly.

Archived