press conference background

Ross Ingersoll

Add these lines in client object browser.xml I've done that in mine.

<!-- press conference - covers entire screen -->
    <widget class="picture" file="backgrounds/press conference" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="false">

<attachment class="test_multiple_globals_attachment" default_value="false">
            <list id="get_properties">
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="0" value="PprC" skip_if_null="false"/>
            </list>
            <integer id="set_property" value="Shwn"/>
        </attachment>
    </widget>

You just have to add the file you want in graphics/backgrounds and name it press conference

21 minutes ago, Sh@rk said:

<widget class="picture" file="backgrounds/press conference" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="false">

<record get_property="section" test_mode="0" value="PprC" skip_if_null="false"/>
            </list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>

You just have to add the file you want in graphics/backgrounds and name it press conference

thanks alot

1 hour ago, Sh@rk said:

</list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>

So copy this text and overwrite it if asked in client object and than name a picture I want in the graphics background folder as " press conference " 

2 hours ago, alex1234 said:

So copy this text and overwrite it if asked in client object and than name a picture I want in the graphics background folder as " press conference "

No, add them to client object browser.xml as @Sh@rk said...

4 hours ago, Sh@rk said:

16 hours ago, steveyisatard said:

No, add them to client object browser.xml as @Sh@rk said...

Thanks .tried it and replaced the old press conference lines with these new ones and also made a folder backgrounds and put a jpg in there .still didn't work .reloaded the skin still not working 

1 hour ago, alex1234 said:

Have to give it a try again I guess .must be doing something wrong .

yeah, i actually tried it both ways, putting a new one and copying, copying over seemed to work. just make sure you copy the correct thing, for instance this is what my xml had before and i replaced all of it with what he posted

<widget class="environment" id="prCN" room_type="press_conference_room" >
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

</list>
    </attachment>
  </widget>

1 hour ago, Ross Ingersoll said:

yeah, i actually tried it both ways, putting a new one and copying, copying over seemed to work. just make sure you copy the correct thing, for instance this is what my xml had before and i replaced all of it with what he posted

<widget class="environment" id="prCN" room_type="press_conference_room" >
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

</list>
    </attachment>
  </widget>

I must be missing a fine detail ...would u be able to paste your config file .than I know if the issue is its just the picture in graphics 

On 23.11.2018 at 19:07, alex1234 said:

Vielen Dank 

On 21.11.2018 at 19:02, Sh@rk said:

Fügen Sie diese Zeilen in client object browser.xml hinzu. Ich habe das in meinem gemacht.

<! - Pressekonferenz - deckt den gesamten Bildschirm ab ->
    <widget class = "picture" file = "backgrounds / pressekonferenz" scale_picture = "true" keep_aspect_ratio = "false">

<attachment class = "test_multiple_globals_attachment" default_value = "false">
            <list id = "get_properties">
                <record get_property = "section" test_mode = "0" value = "PprC" skip_if_null = "false" />
            </ list>
            < integer id = "set_property" value = "Shwn" />
        </ attachment>
    </ widget>

Sie müssen nur die gewünschte Datei in Grafiken / Hintergründen hinzufügen und Pressekonferenz benennen

Could someone post the manual step by step? Am a novice in the field, and unfortunately have no idea where to find the client object browser.xml and the folder graphics / backgrounds. I would be very grateful for your help.

Archived