Sports Interactive Community

Heya!

I am playing a career in the Kazakh Custom made Premier League, at the moment I need to submit my squad for the league, can you help me to know please if it is a bug with the league or am I missing something and if there are any solutions to this?

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Thanks for the feedback. 

Are you able to upload a save game to our cloud service and we will be able to take a look at what could be causing the problem. Details on how to upload the save game to our cloud service can be found via the link below. 

Cheers,

Ben

5 hours ago, Ben Kenney said:

Thanks for the feedback. 

Are you able to upload a save game to our cloud service and we will be able to take a look at what could be causing the problem. Details on how to upload the save game to our cloud service can be found via the link below. 

Cheers,

Ben

Hey Ben!

Thanks for answering, I have uploaded a file named "Daniiar Zharaspaev", can you please take a look at it as soon as possible, cheers!

Ooookay so a little update in here,

As I guessed and as some of my friends told me when I have showed them this case a creator of this add-on has probably forgot to not include the Salary Cap or simply didn't put it as a 0, I have no idea how that works, as it shows N/A. As I don't want to start my career all over again and lose my save, one of my friends recommended me to use the so called FM Scout Editor, unfortunately I haven't found an option to edit the chosen competition rules in there. I have also been in contact with this workshop league creator and he said that he might have forgot to remove or set the salary cap to 0 (again I have no idea how that works) or there might have been a bug in the editor he used, also he said he has some bugs in some of the leagues made by him as well. I know that there are normal updated and working additional leagues now made by Claassen but by the time I have started my career he hasn't done the Kazakh Leagues yet and again I don't want to start my career all over again, so dear moderators, I would be really greatful if you could somehow delete this Salary Cap in my saved game or somehow fix it without me having to start a new game. Can you please give me an answer if it is solvable or not ASAP as I don't wanna get stuck in this situation, if it is not fixable I will have to start a new career with Claassen's add-ons. Cheers!

P.S: the creator of this league said that he has found the problem in the editor and he has uploaded the new fixed version of his file into the workshop as I asked him to do so, so other people don't have the same problem like me.

[00:10]
MrAjax:
    just looked editor, there is maximum annual wage...which is 0
    in the fixture rules
    that rule need to be removed
    then it should work fine

But he said that it is not editable during my saved game so I have to start a new game, can you please confirm that it is true?

Edited by DaniKZh

11 hours ago, DaniKZh said:

Ooookay so a little update in here,

As I guessed and as some of my friends told me when I have showed them this case a creator of this add-on has probably forgot to not include the Salary Cap or simply didn't put it as a 0, I have no idea how that works, as it shows N/A. As I don't want to start my career all over again and lose my save, one of my friends recommended me to use the so called FM Scout Editor, unfortunately I haven't found an option to edit the chosen competition rules in there. I have also been in contact with this workshop league creator and he said that he might have forgot to remove or set the salary cap to 0 (again I have no idea how that works) or there might have been a bug in the editor he used, also he said he has some bugs in some of the leagues made by him as well. I know that there are normal updated and working additional leagues now made by Claassen but by the time I have started my career he hasn't done the Kazakh Leagues yet and again I don't want to start my career all over again, so dear moderators, I would be really greatful if you could somehow delete this Salary Cap in my saved game or somehow fix it without me having to start a new game. Can you please give me an answer if it is solvable or not ASAP as I don't wanna get stuck in this situation, if it is not fixable I will have to start a new career with Claassen's add-ons. Cheers!

P.S: the creator of this league said that he has found the problem in the editor and he has uploaded the new fixed version of his file into the workshop as I asked him to do so, so other people don't have the same problem like me.

[00:10]
MrAjax:
    just looked editor, there is maximum annual wage...which is 0
    in the fixture rules
    that rule need to be removed
    then it should work fine

But he said that it is not editable during my saved game so I have to start a new game, can you please confirm that it is true?

Hiya, I'm afraid you are correct and the rules are not editable now the save game has been started.