Can't loan in premier league

I have just started a new game with Newcastle. Am now in the January transfer window but when I look to loan a player from the premier League, the loan option is greyed out regardless of the player. I can loan from European teams and the transfer window is definitely open. Any idea why this is? I'm an experienced player and have never seen this. Players are also listed for loan and still can't do it.

36 minutes ago, nb1987 said:

I have just started a new game with Newcastle. Am now in the January transfer window but when I look to loan a player from the premier League, the loan option is greyed out regardless of the player. I can loan from European teams and the transfer window is definitely open. Any idea why this is? I'm an experienced player and have never seen this. Players are also listed for loan and still can't do it.

There is a limit of 2 long-term loans from English clubs.

loan.thumb.png.c47d9d469479fb292cba0fa12881adf6.png

• SI Staff

If you hover your mouse over the greyed out 'Loan Offer' tab there will be a tooltip informing you why you are unable to make a loan offer. 

As Xeewaj Q. has mentioned though there are restrictions to the amount of domestic loan signings clubs in the premier league can make which could be a reason you are encountering this. 

Cheers,

Ben

17 hours ago, nb1987 said:

Rondon and Kenedy long term loans, Only allowed 2 so that is that unfortunately

In real life we are being linked with more but it appears the press are forgetting that it's not 2 from the premier league (Rondon is championship) it is just 2 domestic full stop

Archived