Sports Interactive Community
jarradccfc

Training Overview Screen Says Squad is on Break, Break Ended a Month Ago

Can some one tell me why it’s saying squad end of season break. Training will resume 2/7/2018. Even tho it’s the 10/7 in game. Thanks

7F9E375F-A048-4CF8-9B31-265E32A32562.jpeg

Hi @jarradccfc

With the first issue do you have a save showing this that you could upload for us to look at? Details are below.

With the 2nd issue that's the individual training panel not showing which is a UI issue, could you post that bug in their forum? 

Cheers

Russell

4 minutes ago, jarradccfc said:

ive uploaded the file

What did you name the file? It'll help SI to find it.

1 hour ago, jarradccfc said:

can i just say that im still getting injuries during training sessions so obviously training is still going on

Yup, can confirm it is just a UI issue, training is still happening and you can still edit/review training on the training -> calendar screen

Russell

I have the same problem but it bothers me a lot since the most of training is shown here so I can see what my players dont find good about training or who is doing good, all in one screen. Should I upload my file as well?

Screen under the training overview says "Squad end of season break; training will resume on 6-25-2018".

The bug is that it's July 28, 2018 already. It still hasn't updated. Is this just a cosmetic bug? Should something else appear in this space now?

631605878_ScreenShot2018-11-20at9_03_19AM.thumb.png.06005556987eefbddb7a38fca7d3ee28.png

Edited by Joey Numbaz

16 hours ago, Loren1983 said:

19.1.4 not fixed

19.1.5 not fixed

:herman:

If you do not have anything constructive to add to the bug please resist the urge to post. I am now locking this. The issue is under review.

Hey @Seb Wassell - I know you closed the other thread, but I wanted to let you guys know this issue has resolved itself for me now that the season has started.

So it looks like the issue is that regular season is triggering the end of the break for the purposes of this page, not players reporting back.

I hope this helps you guys track it down. I have no idea if this is just an issue with the first season or if it will happen every season.

Maybe you can move this post to that thread so it's all in one place?

Edited by Joey Numbaz

I believe a work around was to pass the season start date and reload.

Cheers for the info, we've got this one.