Sports Interactive Community

Hi, I am hoping you can help...

We have been playing an online game for around 2 years real time. My pal is the host but I am stuck with a crash every time I go to my inbox. It's always the same date so sounds like it could be a database issue. We can't seem to solve it with the listed steps though. We are around 70 days real time play so imagine there is scope for things to go wrong but would really like to find a solution. He is able to take over the client and access my inbox and continue past the crash date but whenever I regain control the same problem exists. The crash just goes straight to desktop with no error message although i suspect this is the norm in online games when not hosting.

I wondered if it could be a bug contained in an inbox message but as he is able to click through these when in control I am not sure that is the case. 

We are running the public beta version after some much earlier issues and have been problem free since then.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

17.3.2f970983

We have tried returning to an earlier save (2/3 weeks) but still have the same problem on the same date. I have reinstalled game files, cleared the cache, the preferences and no pre or save game editor has been used. Any help would be much appreciated 

A recurring crash on the same date does suggest a database error- are you using a custom database or any sort?