Sports Interactive Community
kowak

Unable to renew contracts

I’ve not been able to renew Ramos and Modrics contract since I started my Real save. Is that a glitch or not? I’ve managed to renew all my other players I’ve kept but theirs.

25B6F1F3-9575-473C-A1B6-3C4A71ABE8D3.png

458989CA-F3E2-4A31-AD5F-6B8C7134909A.png

I’ve now lost both players on free transfers and I still can’t even offer them a contract on a free....is this just me??

2 hours ago, Luke Warrington said:

We'd need to take a look at your save to see what's happening in these scenarios please kowak, do you still have one from before losing the players? 

Hi Luke, yes I do I have multiple saves before this including a different save which also shows the same issue. I will upload them later on my laptop.

21 hours ago, Luke Warrington said:

We'd need to take a look at your save to see what's happening in these scenarios please kowak, do you still have one from before losing the players? 

I sent the saves

I have a similar issue at United, Shaw is exactly the same as the one above, not interested in renewing.  Martial and Milinkovic-Savic are both requesting £750k/week.  My max limited is £725k/week but i can't even offer this as their is a red line which does nothing when i try and adjust the figure.   Their contracts have expired and i assume will leave. 

This happened a couple of seasons ago when Pogba wanted £750k his contract expired and he joined Sassolu for about £60k a week, without any explaination.   I'd have offered them all the full £725k, but i can't my weekly wage budget gap is about £25m.

I have a save if needed, but suspect this is fairly easy to recreate. 

I have Exactly the same issue with a number of players where they actually want a contract, that the club can afford but that I cannot offer....  Not sure if this is isolated to long running games as it isn’t something I’ve seen at start up??

current year is 2027

FB9CE09B-3E4F-4574-9D8E-EF653C3C6CF5.png

On 24/11/2018 at 12:30, kowak said:

I sent the saves

Thanks, do you remember what you called them? We recommend that users use their forum names to make it easier to find the saves on our side. 

2 hours ago, Luke Warrington said:

Thanks, do you remember what you called them? We recommend that users use their forum names to make it easier to find the saves on our side. 

Sorry...it’s the same saves your using for the other contract issues

2 hours ago, Deanmr said:

I have this issue too

IMG_5224.jpeg

IMG_5225.jpeg

What is the maximum wage your board will allow you to offer? This can be found in the Finances page for the club you are managing. 

If the board do allow you to offer so much then would you be able to attach a save game to this thread in a zip folder please? We will then be able to look deeper into the issue from there. Thank you very much. 

Are you kidding?

The maximum wage offered by a club has nothing to do with the fact that we can not even make an offer if it is £750k or more per week. In FM18 (and previous) we could still make an offer that could be accepted. With this bug there is no way to make an offer at all. This was reported a long time ago and one of the "QA Staff" said in December that they'd found the issue and were working on a fix. There's a been a few updates since then and this has not been fixed. 

I've not got absolutely zero faith that this will be fixed as you all seem to be just bungling along not knowing what you're doing.