Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Synx

Extra time bug with send-off Injured player and extra substitution

During the Dutch cup quarterfinale I was brought down to 10 man as one of my midfielders got injured in the 90+3 min without a substitation left. It was equal so we went into extra time.

In the Dutch cap each team is giving an additional substitution during extra time, but I couldnt use it to bring in an extra midfield to fill the spot created my mine injured player being send-off.

Hi @Synx, I've tried to reproduce this internally. When I get to extra time with a man down due to injury, I can drag a player on to the tactics pitch in the missing position and the sub works correctly. Can you confirm if this was the method you used?

1 hour ago, Ben Allingham said:

Hi @Synx, I've tried to reproduce this internally. When I get to extra time with a man down due to injury, I can drag a player on to the tactics pitch in the missing position and the sub works correctly. Can you confirm if this was the method you used? 

Thats what I tried, but it didn't let me. I had put my DM into the position of the midfield spot for the last couple minutes though, maybe that intervered with it. When i wanted to sub I put my DM back to its position, but it wouldnt let me put the new MC into the position of the MC send of with its injury.

I encountered the same problem in the European Super Cup. I made three subs in the first 63mins, then I get an injury in the 72nd minute and my player is taken off the pitch. The game goes into extra time and I try to bring on a sub for the injured player but he is no longer displayed on the tactics pitch and when I drag and drop my sub onto the injured player (in the list on the right hand side) nothing happens. I was still able to substitute another player though.

Sign in to follow this