Sports Interactive Community
blairboy69

Can't interact with players, and can't post in bugs section.

Can't interact with players like on 18 what's the point of having interaction? Anyone know what's going on have posted on lots of FM pages no one knows why, need answers please.

IMG-20181117-WA0005.jpg

Is on my rangers save have tried with all different saves, same issue, very frustrating, lots of bugs, says my u18s finished in 2nd they didn't they win the u18 elite league, and says first team in 1st place we aren't we are in 2nd, but biggest issue is no interaction at all only on training weekly report day! 

IMG_20181121_203705.jpg

Hi @blairboy69, unfortunately, as mentioned above we are unable to check this out for you without a save just before the interaction is due to take place.

If you could upload your save to the cloud following the guidelines below.

Hi @blairboy69, we have checked the save out and we are able to interact with the players. Were you unable to interact with all of the players or just certain ones? It appears Flanagan is no longer at the club so we are unable to check him out however.

The only player that we are unable to interact with is Naser Aliji however, this is due to him being unhappy and asking to leave so at this stage, the user is unable to interact with the player. 

hi rob, really thats well strange, all players i cant interact with any. yes flanagan gone now but has been with every player in my team since the start. know why this is? :\

Em 26/11/2018 em 12:53, Rob Heckman disse:

Hi @blairboy69, we have checked the save out and we are able to interact with the players. Were you unable to interact with all of the players or just certain ones? It appears Flanagan is no longer at the club so we are unable to check him out however.

The only player that we are unable to interact with is Naser Aliji however, this is due to him being unhappy and asking to leave so at this stage, the user is unable to interact with the player. 

Btw, why is that so, Rob? I may be wrong, but in real life I don't think you just stop being able to interact with a player jut because he's unhappy. Actually, being able to talk to him to try to make things right when he's unhappy should be a possibility, no..?

hi rob now have i cant buy any foreign player as every scout says work permit unlikely, have been told this is a bug also. could you have a check please. thanks

Hi @blairboy69, one thing to add is to ask you if Brexit has taken place? As that could be a cause of that - what year are you in?  Perhaps if you could send us over a save and we can take a look. Thanks.

yes brexit has taken place, in year 2025 but its literally every foreign player have spoke to people about it and they say its a bug. will do now. thanks

Hi @blairboy69, do you have any screenshots of your issue? Whilst checking this out, we are unable to find any issues. Perhaps  you could confirm any player you have offered for?

is every player i scout thats foreign. only foreign players i can get are from english clubs. every single player i scout is work permit unlikely, every single foreign player.