FM19 - England - Level 19 - All Leagues & Team Logos

So this began out as me looking to create a 22 Tier database, but it was brought to my attention that one was already in the making, therefore I am looking to create the logos for the teams, competitions and possibly also the cities and stadiums if possible that will accompany this database created by @Dan BHTFC (Link to his page) Make sure you check out his content as it has been high quality for many seasons now! Peace.

Instructions for installation:

1. Download File
  2. Extract File
  3. Move logos folder to where your graphics folder is, for me it will be Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2019 > Graphics (You may have to create a graphics folder)
  4. Boot up Football Manager 2019
  5. Go to Preferences > Interface
  6. Click Clear Cache
  7. Return to Preferences and click Reload Skin

You have to Clear Cache every time you add a new logo and then go back and Reload the skin!

Download Here

Football Manager Work 3.jpg

Untitled 2.jpg

Untitled 3.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Edited by MikeyStephenson

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, MikeyStephenson said:

So this is my first stab at a major database! I edited quite a lot of things on the last football manager but really want to create an authentic and deep database that encompasses all of the recognised leagues in the English football pyramid! Any support would be welcomed for those wanting to contribute or have a crack at editing! I will release a file for every level I complete and welcome all feedback on how I can improve the database or any mistakes I may have overlooked! The leagues in bold are already completed and as far as I can tell work perfectly! I'm also looking into doing a megapack with all the logos for the teams! I did one for the last football manager so shouldn't be too hard to transfer it across! So when Keymer & Hassocks play they will have their distinctly recognisable badge!

English Premier Division

EFL Championship

EFL League One

EFL League Two

National League

National League North/South

Regional Premier Divisions - 4 Divisions

Regional First Divisions - 7 Divisions

County Leagues - 14 Divisions

Level 10 - 19 Divisions

Level 11 - 44 Divisions

Level 12 - 58 Divisions

Level 13 - 70 Divisions

Level 14 - 75 Divisions

Level 15 - 71 Divisions

Level 16 - 57 Divisions

Level 17 - 43 Divisions

Level 18 - 23 Divisions

Level 19 - 12 Divisions

Level 20 - 7 Divisions

Level 21 - 2 Divisions

Level 22 - 1 Division

We both know that 22level databse is in the making already in download section but I appreciate the effort and what you need right now is commitment - because level 11 and below will be pain in the a** I guess. So if you won't make it till the 22lvl - at least you'll have the knowledge about advanced editing and you can finish your work later and release it after winter patch.

2 hours ago, Bigpole said:

We both know that 22level databse is in the making already in download section but I appreciate the effort and what you need right now is commitment - because level 11 and below will be pain in the a** I guess. So if you won't make it till the 22lvl - at least you'll have the knowledge about advanced editing and you can finish your work later and release it after winter patch.

A lot of the lower leagues aren't too bad to fill to be fair! A lot of reserve teams! Its the Levels 11 - 14 that's a killer! But I'm organised and willing so hopefully won't be too bad! Also down to merge with the guy creating the other 22 Tier system if he is wanting to!

13 hours ago, MikeyStephenson said:

A lot of the lower leagues aren't too bad to fill to be fair! A lot of reserve teams! Its the Levels 11 - 14 that's a killer! But I'm organised and willing so hopefully won't be too bad! Also down to merge with the guy creating the other 22 Tier system if he is wanting to!

Bit difficult to merge, also try not to put too many leagues lower down, makes the game really really slow, I think the number I've got is just right but thats just my opinion.

The time consuming part is finding the league boundaries, creating towns and finding all the longitudes and latitudes

Edited by Dan BHTFC

vor 40 Minuten schrieb Dan BHTFC:

The time consuming part is finding the league boundaries, creating towns and finding all the longitudes and latitudes

Wikipedia is a very good source for longitudes and latitudes, it's on top right corner, you need to click on it to see the decimal figures.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-11-18 um 12.22.47.jpg

8 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

Have you consulted Dan about this? Bit cheeky nicking all his ideas if not.

8 hours ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Bit difficult to merge, also try not to put too many leagues lower down, makes the game really really slow, I think the number I've got is just right but thats just my opinion.

I'd like to clarify I didn't mean to steal an idea! I really enjoyed the database before and had started a new one before I realised one was in the making!

I really wanted to make one with all the leagues but if that will slow down the game I understand that it'd be better to use specific leagues!

Like I've said I'm really willing to colab on a database if you want as I only got about 75% of level 10 done anyways and I can use the database Dan creates to complete my logo pack for all the teams of England!

Just want to make FM a better experience that's all 😊

On 19/11/2018 at 01:28, phnompenhandy said:

Well okay, and as you indicate, now Dan knows and is okay with it. But do make sure you give him full credit when you upload it or share it on other sites.

17 hours ago, potbellypigs said:

For what? He's creating his own file.

I appreciate the suppose and I'm definitely going to pursue a database! As Dan said creating this many leagues isn't a good idea as it will slow the game down so I will look into creating different leagues! But for now I think I will focus on the logo side of things and creating the pack that will encompass all the teams and eventually the divisions and cup competitions as well!

22 minutes ago, MikeyStephenson said:

I think I will focus on the logo side of things and creating the pack that will encompass all the teams and eventually the divisions and cup competitions as well!

Now that would complement Dan's work and I think would be something we'd all appreciate - logos, "cities" and "stadiums"  :thup:

• MikeyStephenson changed the title to FM19 - England Database - Level 22 - All Leagues & Team Logos
7 hours ago, RexEverything said:

@MikeyStephenson let me know if you want the logo for Sheffield Union FC (in Sheffield & Hallamshire County Leagues)

Hoping to release the logos down to Level 10 in the next couple of days if possible but in the future I welcome official logos as I'm usually limited in what I can get my hands on!

• MikeyStephenson changed the title to FM19 - England - Level 22 - All Leagues & Team Logos
21 horas atrás, MikeyStephenson disse:

Link to the logos for All the teams in England down to Tier 10 and the competitions is now live! I welcome all feedback in case I've missed anything! As stated before this only works with the database created by @Dan BHTFC!

Everything looks great. As far as mistakes, i don't have the knowledge to know if something is wrong. I'm portuguese and i would have to look one by one, with the help of Google, to know if something is wrong.

Thank you so much for this. Looking forward to the rest of the logos, when Dan releases the 22 level database.

Edited by Farripas

On 20/11/2018 at 13:00, MikeyStephenson said:

I appreciate the suppose and I'm definitely going to pursue a database! As Dan said creating this many leagues isn't a good idea as it will slow the game down so I will look into creating different leagues! But for now I think I will focus on the logo side of things and creating the pack that will encompass all the teams and eventually the divisions and cup competitions as well!

Different leagues is a good idea, Dan doen't include any leagues that I'd like in there.

The fanboys don't think about that.

1 hour ago, delped said:

Different leagues is a good idea, Dan doen't include any leagues that I'd like in there.

The fanboys don't think about that.

Problem is the more leagues I add the slower the database will be to play, I will add more leagues, it's been my ambition to make this bigger every year but sometimes there had to be a limit on how many playable leagues there are

2 hours ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Problem is the more leagues I add the slower the database will be to play, I will add more leagues, it's been my ambition to make this bigger every year but sometimes there had to be a limit on how many playable leagues there are

Thanks Dan, I appreciate that.

23 hours ago, MikeyStephenson said:

Finished the team logos from the first 3 leagues of level 11 and all the competition logos! Slow progress at the moment though! Working in hospitality over Christmas means I have very little spare time :lol:

Thank you for your hard work!! I will get you a beer in the New Year!

Ive got a file with all logos if needed for Notts Senior league (levels 11-13), central midlands (level 11 &12), Midlands Regional Alliance (levels 13 & 14) and Midlands & Notts Amateur Alliance (levels 14-16)

They are raw logos (ie as they were downloaded not been cut or anything) and it doesn't include those that are reserves teams as they'll have first teams at higher levels, think theres 2 or 3 clubs who couldn't find a logo for.

was for a database I was trying to do myself but failed to grasp the new editor, kept throwing up faults for no apparent reason.

If its of any help then let me know and ill send it however its needed to be

Edited by damianhucker

2 hours ago, damianhucker said:

Ive got a file with all logos if needed for Notts Senior league (levels 11-13), central midlands (level 11 &12), Midlands Regional Alliance (levels 13 & 14) and Midlands & Notts Amateur Alliance (levels 14-16)

They are raw logos (ie as they were downloaded not been cut or anything) and it doesn't include those that are reserves teams as they'll have first teams at higher levels, think theres 2 or 3 clubs who couldn't find a logo for.

was for a database I was trying to do myself but failed to grasp the new editor, kept throwing up faults for no apparent reason.

If its of any help then let me know and ill send it however its needed to be

Only problem here is that the team ID's won't match up! But you can send me it to and I can use the logos! 

On ‎08‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 12:35, steveyisatard said:

Merged with TCM logos by @Kinmar for Enlgand, place the extracted logos folder into your graphics folder and overwrite any existing files.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/h46bgq3vogiweki/logos.7z/file

You are able to merge my file with any other logo pack that is out there just ensure you install my pack second and overwrite the files when prompted!!

20 hours ago, MikeyStephenson said:

You are able to merge my file with any other logo pack that is out there just ensure you install my pack second and overwrite the files when prompted!!

That would fail - as the config files in any scenario would need to be merged.

My file has merged the logos and the config files so overwriting will replace any existing logos in TCM and update the config

3 hours ago, steveyisatard said:

That would fail - as the config files in any scenario would need to be merged.

My file has merged the logos and the config files so overwriting will replace any existing logos in TCM and update the config

You would be able to overwrite the file containing the England logos as my file contains them all anyways!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

7 hours ago, tommy1992 said:

Hi guys I have downloaded dans file no problems but have followed the instructions for this logo database and when I start a new game the badges do not appear can anybody help me out step by step where I’m going wrong

Do you have any other logo packs installed? Could be conflicting files? If not make sure the logos are in your football manager folder in the graphics folder (Create one if there isn't one already) and make sure that in both the small and normal folders there is a config file!

Top work for these logo's.

Can I use them in conjunction with my existing Metallic Logos?  I imagine if I drop just the logo's in they won't get picked up because of the config file differences.  Would I have to somehow edit the existing config file to include the new Team IDs?

Cheers again for the logos

3 hours ago, BlackpoolFC said:

Top work for these logo's.

Can I use them in conjunction with my existing Metallic Logos?  I imagine if I drop just the logo's in they won't get picked up because of the config file differences.  Would I have to somehow edit the existing config file to include the new Team IDs?

Cheers again for the logos

Are the metallic logos folders split into countries or are they all in one folder? Because if there's a folder purely for England then you'd be able to replace the config file as the ids are all the same? Obviously I'd make a backup just in case!