Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lillywhite Dean

Player requests transfer when future transfer has been arranged

One of my players complained to the media that he was fed up of being left out of the first team. He was already transferred listed and before I chose how to respond to the media story, I offered him to clubs to which I received a message saying clubs were interested.

I then responded to the media story saying he would just have to be patient. The board were satisfied with my response.

I then received competing bids for the player. I accepted them both and I received a message to say the contract from Coventry had been rejected (I wish the notification would state which club had been accepted rather than rejected).

I looked at the players contract page and a future transfer had been agreed with MK Dons.

I then hit continue and I received a message to say that the player has requested to leave my club to escape the spotlight. This doesnt make sense considering a transfer has already been agreed.Screenshot_20181117-120420.thumb.png.84ff3e2e2c25189bc698f2dd1769d42a.png

Screenshot_20181117-120429.thumb.png.7ddc831d14452f7669f2aaa215d5f4cd.png

I have a save of the file but I keep getting an error message saying I am only allowed to upload 9.77mb.

Also, can I make a request for the discipline player feature to be enabled for when players complain to the media. That is unprofessional behaviour.

Edited by Lillywhite Dean

1 hour ago, Luke Warrington said:

If we can get a save then we'll take a look at these issues, cheers Dean :thup:

fm_save1.zip

Hi Luke, I think this is the save. Cheers 👍