Sports Interactive Community
tariq13

Number of Dates Error

I'm running into an error I've never seen before. I've created the second division in the United States. The structure is as follows: stage 0 is a group stage with 2 groups and top eight teams from each group move on to a playoff round. Stage 1 is the playoff round for one group, Stage 2 is the playoff round for the other group.

I have stage 0 working properly but now I'm getting an error that says "The number of dates set in stage 1 of the competition is 0 but should be equal to 30." I'm not sure why I'm getting this. Stage 1 is a cup with 8 teams. All the teams start in Round 0 (quarter final), then Round 1 (semifinal), and Round 2 (final). I don't have fixture dates set, I've set the dates myself. I don't know what it means by there are 0 dates, and I also don't understand what it means that there should be 30. Since I don't have fixture dates set, I have no idea where I would even begin to fix this error.

Screen Shot 2018-11-15 at 8.00.41 PM.png

USA test 2.fmf

Yeah. I run a test through November and the playoff rounds never begin. Stage 1 and 2 are never created. The playoff rounds start October 21st. Nothing gets scheduled after Stage 0 ends.

Something interesting I've discovered about this issue. Under "Requirements" for Stage 1 and 2, I have it set to wait until Stage 0 finishes. If I don't have "Check for Early Finish" checked, it gives the error above. If I do have "Check for Early Finish". checked, it gives the error that no teams were found in Stage 1. In Stage 0, for Groups 1 and 2, I have "Process Early Finish" checked.

Edited by tariq13

I have a very similar problem. I'm making some new rules for my version of the Dutch pyramid. Nothing to difficult.

However when testing the second tier competition it gives me this error:

image.thumb.png.3abd11d2a021f71c7a4ecd41d8a47355.png

This is very weird, because it is a league with 18 teams and I have it set to 34 dates (and not 13 or 30!):

image.thumb.png.db7e3c2fcba8a0ffa5fca630b897e131.png

So when I set it to 30 (as per the error-message), I get the error that it should be equal to 34 (as I had before and it should be):

image.thumb.png.0c0790e2fa532052ed43aed7ad1e4141.png

Can someone explain what is going on here?

Anyone managed to figure this one out yet?

I have the same problem... 

"The number of dates set in stage 0 is 2 but should be equal to 18."

I have this issue too. Don't suppose anyone has found a fix/way around it at all?

edit: I've found how to fix this. Double check all your dates that you have added for start and ends are within a correct range i.e. if you want your season to run August 2018 to May 2019, ensure the Stage dates in General are set to July 2018 to June 2019, as an example

Edited by gibbo11

Individual leagues you had both at Zero ? You need one individual league at zero and the next at 1 …. Just like stages !!

This has worked but you now have another error referring to stage 2 not having any teams

2019-04-18_LI.thumb.jpg.b5268bfee5cf1a834ec1ba6d564ef875.jpg

On 17/11/2018 at 06:30, tariq13 said:

I'm running into an error I've never seen before. I've created the second division in the United States. The structure is as follows: stage 0 is a group stage with 2 groups and top eight teams from each group move on to a playoff round. Stage 1 is the playoff round for one group, Stage 2 is the playoff round for the other group.

I have stage 0 working properly but now I'm getting an error that says "The number of dates set in stage 1 of the competition is 0 but should be equal to 30." I'm not sure why I'm getting this. Stage 1 is a cup with 8 teams. All the teams start in Round 0 (quarter final), then Round 1 (semifinal), and Round 2 (final). I don't have fixture dates set, I've set the dates myself. I don't know what it means by there are 0 dates, and I also don't understand what it means that there should be 30. Since I don't have fixture dates set, I have no idea where I would even begin to fix this error.

USA test 2.fmf

2019-04-18_LI.jpg

On 17/11/2018 at 06:30, tariq13 said:

USA test 2.fmf

So?

Major bump but I have encountered this error last night.

During testing, it sims the first season fine and then I get a mismatched number of dates  (22 dates when there should be 26).

I can’t change them because it would mess up my first season, however my number of teams in the league is fluid (it’s the 5 regional Russian 2nd divisions) and therefore I want to actually not use dates, but it forces me to.

I think my ideal solution would be: how can I make my rules work without having a date for every matchday?

The RPL only has 6 compulsory dates in a 30 matchday season and works fine, so in theory I should be able to have the same in these divisions, but it forces me to create dates for every matchday, which then can go wrong after 1 season if the number of teams changes.

Em 19/11/2019 em 09:57, Suggy33 disse:

Major bump but I have encountered this error last night.

During testing, it sims the first season fine and then I get a mismatched number of dates  (22 dates when there should be 26).

I can’t change them because it would mess up my first season, however my number of teams in the league is fluid (it’s the 5 regional Russian 2nd divisions) and therefore I want to actually not use dates, but it forces me to.

I think my ideal solution would be: how can I make my rules work without having a date for every matchday?

The RPL only has 6 compulsory dates in a 30 matchday season and works fine, so in theory I should be able to have the same in these divisions, but it forces me to create dates for every matchday, which then can go wrong after 1 season if the number of teams changes.

Did anyone found how to fix this is error?

I'm getting same error on my portuguese lower leagues