Sports Interactive Community
kliesen

Facilities Upgrade Bug?

Multiple data analysis facilities upgrade stuck on planning after completion date. I had the ability to request it multiple times at once. After a while, I was able to request another upgrade that is completed but my facility stays as the same level as before (needs to be confirmed, as my facilities got downgraded because of technological advancements and all that).

bug2.PNG

Edited by kliesen

By the way - there is also the problem with stadium - mine was upgraded throughout my first year in Premier League, however I still play on Sunderland ground

On 28/12/2018 at 16:28, radionutty said:

By the way - there is also the problem with stadium - mine was upgraded throughout my first year in Premier League, however I still play on Sunderland ground

Do you have a save for this also? Although, we would need a save closer to the date of completion

Thanks.

I think i may have the same problem, or at least a problem related hereto. I have experienced some of the same as the author of this post. 

I have tried to improve my training and youth facilities. As you can see on the picture it says "Forbedr træningsfaciliteter" and "Forbedr ungdomsfaciliteter", which means "improve training facilities" and "improve youth facilities". In the picture i have reached the date of 12th of march 2023, and it is stated that the improvements should be done in late december 2022. Though, it is not finished yet and it is stated that it is still under planning ("Under planlægning"). 

Is it necessary to upload the save game? I cannot load the hyperlink to "SI Cloud Service" and i cannot drag it into the bottom of this post because the size is larger than 9,77 MB. 

Problemer.thumb.png.1d37537e5aa83570d75386812942c0f0.png

Posted (edited)

Summary:  At least some facilities appear not to upgrade properly, or the upgrades 'hang' without completing.

Description of Issue:  I'm having what sounds like a similar general problem to the other posters in this thread, though not with all facilities.  When I first joined Sporting CP, they had no data facilities at all, so as a condition of accepting the job, I asked to have them improved and they went from 'none' to 'poor'.  I had them improved again the following year, but they are still on 'poor'.  When I asked to have them improved for the third time, they seem to have gotten stuck on 'planning'.  It's been almost four months since since they should have been completed, and the bar is full, but it still says 'planning' and the facilities themselves are still listed as 'poor.

345956103_SportingLisbon_facilitiesissue.thumb.png.37f62420c2de18bff684e7eeddede676.png

I may have a similar bug with youth recruitment.  I'm in October 2121 and in the Spring I asked for Youth Recruitment to be expanded.  It was then on 'extensive', and I couldn't remember the names of the various levels, but I assumed I wasn't at the top because I had the option to expand it.  (And I sort of recall from FM17 that the top was 'well-established'.)  The request was accepted, but in the confirmation e-mail it said that "over time, the youth recruitment facilities will be considered extensive", which was the same level I was on.  And the facilities are still listed as merely 'extensive'.  However, I no longer have the option under Board Requests to expand youth recruitment, only to cut it back. 

I have not had this problem with upgrading the senior training facilities though, as can be seen from the above screenshot.  I asked for the training facilities to be upgraded and that worked as expected, going from 'superb' (I think it was) to 'state of the art'.

The SI Cloud Service server seems to be down (which may be what the above poster is referring to), so I haven't uploaded a save.  When I click on the link, it just hangs and times out with whichever browser I choose.  (I've uploaded saves before no problem.)  However, I can tell you what saves I have, and perhaps you can tell me which one or ones would be most helpful for when the server comes back up.

I requested the upgrade that hung on 25/5/21.  The closest save I have from before I requested the upgrade is on 06/03/21.  I have a save from just before the upgrade was to complete, on 06/06/21, and further saves after the upgrade was due to complete on 28/07/21 and 03/10/21. 

With respect to the Youth Recruitment issue, the 06/03/21 save is also not too long before I requested youth facilities to be upgraded.  (The request was right after Regen Day, as I'd been disappointed with that year's crop.)  

I also have a couple of earlier saves, including a save from the day I joined (though the initial request to upgrade the data facilities had already been made, as I mentioned above).

If you let me know which saves it would be helpful to have, I can upload them as soon as the server comes back up.

(Or when you say that you can confirm that the error doesn't reproduce on the latest code, do you mean that it's been fixed for a future update?  I'm on 19.2.1 - 1177438 me. v1922)

Edited by Rayista Geoff

I still have this problem with both training and youth facilities on the latest version?

Is my 10 year game ruined, or what can I do?

Hi @pelle_ii, please follow the link below as this will explain the club details and how upgrades are listed.

Even though there is a scale, they are still ranked 1-20 therefore, even though it may not change from Well-Established, it could be on a 19/20 and increase to a 20/20.

Hi, I also have this same problem I think! I currently have youth facilities, training facilities, data analysis facilities and a stadium expansion all seemingly stuck on the 'planning' stage. I am also pretty sure that I am running the latest version of FM19. How should I go about fixing this? Here is the file for my save https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4 (Hope this link works)

Cheers

Hi guys - is there a fix to this problem then? I don't have a save from before the requests to improve facilities, so am worried that my save is going to be thrown away but I'm 5 seasons in and doing well :'(

Posted (edited)

Just noticed my Youth facilities were suppose to be ready month ago in my save, but it's stuck on planning. Is there any work around for this bug or is SI saying we're ****ed?

Edit: I uploaded a save file mine to your service. File name: Backup of Backup.fm

I tried to scroll over the day multiple times but facilites didn't get finished any of the times. Always stuck on planning even past the completion date.

Edited by cycmarques

Hello,

I am also stuck on youth facilities upgrade at "planning". The date is way past the completion date but the facilities are not rolling over as completed.

Please, please, fix it. I am in year 2024.

Save file name: Weet.fm, uploaded into your cloud.

Am in 2041, just got Dagenham into the premier league and have the same issue - youth and training dont upgrade :( Is there any fix or does it even correct itself? Massive game killer!