Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
doose7offsuit

Board confidence reset

My board were disappointed with my performance and all the other confidence levels were up or down. Then something happened when i next started the game and all the bars are now on 50% and the board are delighted with me, almost like I am a new manager again.

Sure. If it's of any use, the board confidence still says "the board are delighted to have you at the club and look forward to a long and successful reign" , suggesting I've only just started even though I'm doing crap after being in charge for 32 games. So I'm happy to send you that save file if you like.

If you send that one we'll take a look at it. But keep an eye out for if it resets at any point again and drop us a save from just before if possible.

@Sebastian Szlenkier I was going to post a thread about how my board went from being delighted with me for achieving promotion (all bars green) to being disappointed with my performance as manager (all bars orange) at the start of the next season.

I hadn't even played a pre-season friendly yet. It was literally press "Start New Season" and my Board became unhappy with me for no apparent reason.

2 minutes ago, Lillywhite Dean said:

@Sebastian Szlenkier I was going to post a thread about how my board went from being delighted with me for achieving promotion (all bars green) to being disappointed with my performance as manager (all bars orange) at the start of the next season.

I hadn't even played a pre-season friendly yet. It was literally press "Start New Season" and my Board became unhappy with me for no apparent reason.

If you notice something like that again could you please try to grab the save file from immediately before it occurred? It will just help us pinpoint what the issue is. Thanks :) 

1 hour ago, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

If you send that one we'll take a look at it. But keep an eye out for if it resets at any point again and drop us a save from just before if possible.

Apologies for the question but how exactly do I send the save file?