Sports Interactive Community

This is not new in FM, but it is still an issue, it seems.

In the last 11 games:

Started
Started, off injured
Injured
Injured
Injured
Injured
Injured
Started
Started, off injured
Injured
On as sub

I'm sure the game is taking into account the previous 6 games in which he did not appear, even though the player did not make any complaints at the time, and it was more than two months previous. It also seems the game (and player) are treating the games missed injured as time not selected for first team. For the last two months, he's started every game he was fit for, and there should not be a complaint for "lack of first team" after this.

Hi. To not make new topic I will post here.

Had very similar situation twice. 1 with my player and one with player on loan. 

I'm playing West ham, Felipe Anderson just started complaining about lack of 1st team football. Problem is he is constantly injured for about 2 months. He's starting recovery and getting injured before end of recovery or short after. I can't play injured player, yet his unhappy.

2nd case was with Marcos rojo. I got him on loan. He was injured but was to recover after first few games of season. He did, then started to get back to match fitness. Before reaching 80% of match fitness his manager started moaning his not playing enough. Short time later even he played few games he was recalled from loan.

It's a big issue when it happens to key players.

I will try to find save from before Anderson issue but might be hard as it was over 2 months ago.

Hi @Jonek2k3, thanks for the information. If you happen to have a save before both of those interactions, it would be appreciated if you could get them onto the cloud.

Follow the guidelines below to upload the saves.

hi. i'm sorry but i don't have save from before of those interactions happened. i'm right now selling felipe anderson as he's very unhappy but i still can't play him because of lack of match fitness :(