Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Smurf

New Laptop/PC Advice -Please Read the Opening Post

Recommended Posts

46 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

Go for the one in Argos.

The one in the HP store has a weaker CPU and exactly the same graphics card.

If you bought the HP, you'd be paying an extra £120 for a lower spec laptop!

EDIT:  The graphics card actually seems to be weaker on the HP as well.  They both have the same model number, but the Argos one says 3GB VRAM, and the HP one says 2GB!

What do you think of this one compared to the argos one.

https://www.box.co.uk/laptops/sort/2/refine/46565~144435$47295~148175$max~750$min~500

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, scouselad1 said:

Personally, I think the Argos one is still a bit better for FM, but not by much.  The one in Argos has a CPU which is that little bit stronger.

This one will still be extremely capable though.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

Personally, I think the Argos one is still a bit better for FM, but not by much.  The one in Argos has a CPU which is that little bit stronger.

This one will still be extremely capable though.

 

Found another.

i'm thinking the 120Hz screen could be the difference.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ASUS-Gaming-R5-3550H-GeForce-Windows/dp/B07S2ZLNS2/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_2?keywords=Asus+TUF+FX505DT+Gaming+Laptop%2C+15.6”+120Hz+Full+HD%2C+AMD+Ryzen+5+R5-3550H+Processor%2C+GeForce+GTX+1650+Graphics%2C+8GB+DDR4%2C+256GB+PCIe+SSD%2C+Gigabit+Wi-Fi+5%2C+Windows+10+Home%2C+FX505DT-AH51%2C+RGB+Keyboard&qid=1575025735&sr=8-2-fkmr0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, scouselad1 said:

Do you play any other games?

If not, then you really don't need a high refresh rate on your display.  That's only really a factor if you're playing competitive online games which require that extra responsiveness.  In my opinion anyway.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

Do you play any other games?

If not, then you really don't need a high refresh rate on your display.  That's only really a factor if you're playing competitive online games which require that extra responsiveness.  In my opinion anyway.

 

would it make a difference if using outside then?

This has been really useful, thanks, so its sounding like the lenovo is the one to go for then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, scouselad1 said:

would it make a difference if using outside then?

This has been really useful, thanks, so its sounding like the lenovo is the one to go for then.

I don't know to be honest, I never use one outside - but I would guess the screen brightness would be a bigger factor than the refresh rate for that?  (I assume you're meaning using it outside the house - if you're meaning something different, apologies!!).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any idea how well this would handle 6-10 leagues across multiple nations on a large database with 2 graphics? Seems good for the price? Wondering whether the Ryzen 5 is as good as the Intel I5-8250U processor.

 

https://ao.com/product/6bl30eaabubun-hp-laptop-silver-70265-251.aspx?WT.srch=1&WT.z_MT=drytinder&WT.z_RTM=PHG&WT.z_CN=304092&WT.z_AG=Forum&WT.z_AT=&WT.z_KW=drytinder

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, mbourne said:

Any idea how well this would handle 6-10 leagues across multiple nations on a large database with 2 graphics? Seems good for the price? Wondering whether the Ryzen 5 is as good as the Intel I5-8250U processor.

 

https://ao.com/product/6bl30eaabubun-hp-laptop-silver-70265-251.aspx?WT.srch=1&WT.z_MT=drytinder&WT.z_RTM=PHG&WT.z_CN=304092&WT.z_AG=Forum&WT.z_AT=&WT.z_KW=drytinder

 

 

It will handle it perfectly well, and in fact is a stronger CPU than the i5-8250U based on the benchmarking site I look at.

My laptop has an older generation Ryzen 5 than that, and so isn't as strong as the one here and that handles a larger database than what you've asked about with ease.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Sunderland AFC said:

Planning on extending my pc gaming tbh. This is the kinda build I've been recommended... would be interested to see what more clued up people think though rather than me.

No worries. You'll get good advice in here either way, good luck with it :thup:

Edited by Gee_Simpson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello! Can anyone tell me how well this laptop will run FM20? I have never played with 3D and doubt I will this year. If anyone can recommend another laptop, I have a maximum budget of £600.

 

I think the cpu and ram look okay, the graphics aren’t amazing but I don’t play with 3D.

 

https://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/hp-250-core-i7-8565u-8gb-256gb-ssd15.6-inch-full-hd-windows-10-home-laptop-6mp37es/version.asp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, JApp95 said:

Hello! Can anyone tell me how well this laptop will run FM20? I have never played with 3D and doubt I will this year. If anyone can recommend another laptop, I have a maximum budget of £600.

 

I think the cpu and ram look okay, the graphics aren’t amazing but I don’t play with 3D.

 

https://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/hp-250-core-i7-8565u-8gb-256gb-ssd15.6-inch-full-hd-windows-10-home-laptop-6mp37es/version.asp

If you're willing to order pretty much right now, I'd go with this: https://www.argos.co.uk/product/3039061

£100 off in the Black Friday sale, so it's £600. Great processor, dedicated graphics card so the game will run smoothly and you can use 3D if you want, a lot of hard drive space, it'll run FM really nicely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking for a laptop for a relative. It'll be mainly for internet use, maybe some word processing/spreadsheets and occassional Netflix viewing. A light (in weight) laptop would be ideal.

Budget around £400, up to £500.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello boys, I've been mulling over it and am really struggling to pick something from the laptops below. I would be looking to run 10 fully playable nations with a large database. I play on 3D but not really concerned about graphics quality, the game running smoothly is most important.

Other uses: streaming, Minecraft, Civilisations, and some older PC games. 

Budget is around £550.

 

1. https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/hp-15s-fq1512sa-15-6-laptop-intel-core-i7-256-gb-ssd-silver-10198276-pdt.html

2. https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/hp-pavilion-15-bc550na-15-6-intel-core-i5-gtx-1050-gaming-laptop-512-gb-ssd-10193844-pdt.html

3. https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/asus-fx505dy-15-6-amd-ryzen-5-rx-560x-gaming-laptop-256-gb-ssd-10194549-pdt.html

4. https://www.box.co.uk/HP-Pavilion-Gaming-15-ec0001na_2788805.html#DetailTop

 

From my understanding laptop 1 has the strongest CPU, however my knowledge of graphics cards is nonexistant so I don't know if the integrated graphics are a major drawback? Laptop 2 seems solid but I can't find the same model in stock and as for 3 & 4, I'm not sure how the Ryzen 5 3550H compares with newer gen i5/i7 processors? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RockatanskysRevenge said:

Hello boys, I've been mulling over it and am really struggling to pick something from the laptops below. I would be looking to run 10 fully playable nations with a large database. I play on 3D but not really concerned about graphics quality, the game running smoothly is most important.

Other uses: streaming, Minecraft, Civilisations, and some older PC games. 

Budget is around £550.

 

1. https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/hp-15s-fq1512sa-15-6-laptop-intel-core-i7-256-gb-ssd-silver-10198276-pdt.html

2. https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/hp-pavilion-15-bc550na-15-6-intel-core-i5-gtx-1050-gaming-laptop-512-gb-ssd-10193844-pdt.html

3. https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/asus-fx505dy-15-6-amd-ryzen-5-rx-560x-gaming-laptop-256-gb-ssd-10194549-pdt.html

4. https://www.box.co.uk/HP-Pavilion-Gaming-15-ec0001na_2788805.html#DetailTop

 

From my understanding laptop 1 has the strongest CPU, however my knowledge of graphics cards is nonexistant so I don't know if the integrated graphics are a major drawback? Laptop 2 seems solid but I can't find the same model in stock and as for 3 & 4, I'm not sure how the Ryzen 5 3550H compares with newer gen i5/i7 processors? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The second one is also sold at Argos, but isn't on sale: https://www.argos.co.uk/product/1690000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, downundersaint said:

looking for a new laptop but im in oz. would this run fm 20 with 4 leagues large database. also would like to play a couple of other games  https://www.dell.com/en-au/shop/deals/dell-g3-15-gaming-laptop/spd/g-series-15-3590-laptop/gn3d590au 

thanks in advance

Yep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi All

Looking to upgrade from a Microsoft surface pro 4 as starting have issues with it. 

Was looking to load more leagues as current laptop doesn't allow for many leagues to be loaded.

What do you guys think of the ones below, will they be able to handle much more leagues and will the game speed be much better than the surface pro 4.

Option 1:  https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/msi-gf63-thin-15-6-intel-core-i5-gtx-1650-gaming-laptop-256-gb-ssd-10195496-pdt.html 

Option 2: https://www.argos.co.uk/product/9306767

Option 3: https://m.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/3039061.htm

Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Damo546 said:

Hi All

Looking to upgrade from a Microsoft surface pro 4 as starting have issues with it. 

Was looking to load more leagues as current laptop doesn't allow for many leagues to be loaded.

What do you guys think of the ones below, will they be able to handle much more leagues and will the game speed be much better than the surface pro 4.

Option 1:  https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/msi-gf63-thin-15-6-intel-core-i5-gtx-1650-gaming-laptop-256-gb-ssd-10195496-pdt.html 

Option 2: https://www.argos.co.uk/product/9306767

Option 3: https://m.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/3039061.htm

Thanks in advance.

Those ones would all play FM20 well. However, you can get one basically the same as the bottom one, but cheaper - https://www.argos.co.uk/product/1690000.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

Those ones would all play FM20 well. However, you can get one basically the same as the bottom one, but cheaper - https://www.argos.co.uk/product/1690000.

Thanks for the reply and the recommendation, will definitely go with that one over the similar one if I go with cheapest option. 

In regards to the first two would there be much of a difference in performance in regards to the amount of leagues that can be loaded, 3d match engine, loading times between games. 

Don't mind pay the extra amount if it's worth it going forward especially with future installments of the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Damo546 said:

Thanks for the reply and the recommendation, will definitely go with that one over the similar one if I go with cheapest option. 

In regards to the first two would there be much of a difference in performance in regards to the amount of leagues that can be loaded, 3d match engine, loading times between games. 

Don't mind pay the extra amount if it's worth it going forward especially with future installments of the game.

I'd probably go with the second laptop (https://www.argos.co.uk/product/9306767) - it has a solid processor, a decent graphics card, and more hard drive space than the first laptop you listed. It'd make a bigger difference if you plan to play other games on the laptop, but if you're just using it for FM, the cheaper one would run it pretty much the same as the more expensive ones, as the only real difference is the graphics card, which is one of the less important pieces of hardware for running FM well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, baros2011 said:

Hi guys

would this laptop run fm20 well? Looking for a refurb purely for fm20 to be honest, would use laptop for very little else, budget around 500-600

 

Lenovo Ideapad 520S-14IKB - FHD 14in - Intel Core i5-8250U Quad 1.6/3.5 GHz, 8GB... https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07NLDXG1W/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_c_api_i_4wV4DbZKAJ9QQ

It's run it okay, but I'd go for this one in the Black Friday sales instead: https://www.argos.co.uk/product/3039061

Same price at the moment, but better processor, graphics card, storage space, etc - basically better in every way to the one on Amazon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

It's run it okay, but I'd go for this one in the Black Friday sales instead: https://www.argos.co.uk/product/3039061

Same price at the moment, but better processor, graphics card, storage space, etc - basically better in every way to the one on Amazon.

Thanks a million for coming back to me - had it in my head I’d prefer a slightly smaller screen though - a 14 inch xompared to a 15.6 inch. Have you seen any 14 inch laptops that would compare better to the one I linked above? Also, am I silly for going  for a 14 inch screen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Guys, 

Bonus from work means i can get FM this year and a new laptop. 

Looking at this laptop here but wondered if it would go fast enough? I dont play many leagues and dont use the match engine too much. I would say quite a basic user tbh.

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/hp-15s-fq1514sa-15-6-laptop-intel-core-i3-128-gb-ssd-silver-10198294-pdt.html

Thanks all 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, baros2011 said:

Thanks a million for coming back to me - had it in my head I’d prefer a slightly smaller screen though - a 14 inch xompared to a 15.6 inch. Have you seen any 14 inch laptops that would compare better to the one I linked above? Also, am I silly for going  for a 14 inch screen?

A 14 inch screen will probably have more issues fitting all of the information from FM on it without having to reduce the font size, and I've not spotted many 14 inch gaming laptops, due to the size of the hardware.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

A 14 inch screen will probably have more issues fitting all of the information from FM on it without having to reduce the font size, and I've not spotted many 14 inch gaming laptops, due to the size of the hardware.

The physical size of the screen isn't what affects this, it's the resolution you need to look for.  

Ideally, you need to look for a full HD display (1920x1080) or more.  I can say from personal experience that the 1366x768 resolution is far from ideal!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

The physical size of the screen isn't what affects this, it's the resolution you need to look for.  

Ideally, you need to look for a full HD display (1920x1080) or more.  I can say from personal experience that the 1366x768 resolution is far from ideal!

Well yes, but the size of the physical screen often influences the resolutions it'll produce. From the details on the one I posted from Argos, that'll show full 1920x1080 HD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

Well yes, but the size of the physical screen often influences the resolutions it'll produce. From the details on the one I posted from Argos, that'll show full 1920x1080 HD.

Not at all.  Otherwise you'd never get mobile phones with 4K resolution, but you do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, A_Sober_Paddy said:

It might do, barely, but I'd otherwise say not well at all. The processor is poor, with a standard speed of under the minimum requirements for the game, and a boosted top speed only just over the minimum requirements. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, adzy said:

Hi Guys, 

Bonus from work means i can get FM this year and a new laptop. 

Looking at this laptop here but wondered if it would go fast enough? I dont play many leagues and dont use the match engine too much. I would say quite a basic user tbh.

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/hp-15s-fq1514sa-15-6-laptop-intel-core-i3-128-gb-ssd-silver-10198294-pdt.html

Thanks all 

Hey :-) 

just wondering if any thoughts om this laptop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, adzy said:

Hey :-) 

just wondering if any thoughts om this laptop.

It might, but I wouldn't bet on it, and if it did, it likely wouldn't play it well. It only has 4GB RAM, and the base processor speed is well below the minimum requirements, so although the top boost speed isn't bad and is above the minimum requirements, as soon as the laptop starts heating up, it will likely struggle to maintain that speed. I wouldn't risk it.

What's your maximum budget for a laptop?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, adzy said:

Hey :-) 

just wondering if any thoughts om this laptop.

It's quite a weak system, it should run the game but I'd be wary of speed throttling due to heat issues while running the game.

I'd probably try and look for something a bit stronger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven’t played in a couple of years looking to buy a cheap laptop for fm20 and I don’t have a clue what will run it something cheap around£200 or something i seen a Lenovo S130 its cheap like £150 but not sure if it will even run it im not bothered if it will be slow I’ve just got that itch for fm lol if anyone can help thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

It might, but I wouldn't bet on it, and if it did, it likely wouldn't play it well. It only has 4GB RAM, and the base processor speed is well below the minimum requirements, so although the top boost speed isn't bad and is above the minimum requirements, as soon as the laptop starts heating up, it will likely struggle to maintain that speed. I wouldn't risk it.

What's your maximum budget for a laptop?

Thanks for that. 

I am starting from scratch so will need to think about getting microsoft office too. Therefore my budget is probably upto £400 and my preferred shop would be Currys but im not too fussy about that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, downundersaint said:

I'd go for the Dell one of the two.  The CPU on that scores better on the benchmarking sites.  The one on Ebay has a stronger graphics card, but the one at Dell is more than good enough for FM.

The tradeoff seems to be lower storage, so depending on whether you think the 256GB is sufficient,

Edited by kevhamster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can finally buy a laptop for FM this year!! Unfortunately I know nothing about laptops. I have a budget of £750 to buy a new laptop  was thinking of this one:

https://deals.dell.com/en-uk/productdetail/3kay

(DELL G3 GAMING LAPTOP)

 

However if anyone has any suggestions at a similar or lower budget I'd appreciate it. This laptop is going to he used only for FM and basic things like Word, emails, surfing the internet etc. I dont download movies, and all my other gaming is done on PS4. Much obliged for any advice.

Thanks :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 02BAGUNNER said:

Can finally buy a laptop for FM this year!! Unfortunately I know nothing about laptops. I have a budget of £750 to buy a new laptop  was thinking of this one:

https://deals.dell.com/en-uk/productdetail/3kay

(DELL G3 GAMING LAPTOP)

 

However if anyone has any suggestions at a similar or lower budget I'd appreciate it. This laptop is going to he used only for FM and basic things like Word, emails, surfing the internet etc. I dont download movies, and all my other gaming is done on PS4. Much obliged for any advice.

Thanks :-)

Just seen this one:

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/hp-pavilion-15-bc550na-15-6-intel-core-i5-gtx-1050-gaming-laptop-512-gb-ssd-10193844-pdt.html

 

Would this laptop be able to handle the 3d engine comfortably?

Ta!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @Smurf I got £1000-£1200 to spend on a new laptop for FM, I don't tend to play other games other then FM2020 so it don't have to have a massive GPU.

I just want to play FM as quick as possible and also be able to add a few leagues, large database etc.

The laptop I have  at the moment is pretty good, it is a Medion Erazer P6661, here are the specs

  • Display diagonal: 15.6 inch.
  • Processor: i7-6500U.
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M.
  • Internal memory: 8 GB DDR4-SDRAM.
  • Storage: 1256 GB HDD+SSD.
  • Battery: 4 hrs 44 Wh.
  • Weight: 2.27 kg.

I am going to use my old laptop as my media centre connect to my tv.

I  would like an upgrade to the laptop I have now.

I have seen 2 Laptops on box.co.uk

Here are the links to them

https://www.box.co.uk/Medion-Erazer-X15801_2613622.html 

https://www.box.co.uk/30026383-Medion-Erazer-X15803_2496889.html?wgu=13045_116019_15753284217643_58b590e232&wgexpiry=1583104421&utm_source=webgains_116019&utm_medium=webgains&utm_campaign=affiliate

The first has double the RAM but as we know RAM isn't massively important, has slightly better CPU as well etc.

The 2nd one I think has slightly better GPU etc.

Can you have a look and let me know which one you reckon I should get or if there is any alternatives you have seen on Box.co.uk.

The reason why I want to buy it from box.co.uk is cos I only live an hour away from their shop and I can just go buy it on Saturday.

I also had issues with noise coming from the Medion Erazer which done my head in a bit, so can you consider that when you reccomend please @Smurf

Edited by Ronaldo Beckham

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ronaldo Beckham said:

Hi @Smurf I got £1000-£1200 to spend on a new laptop for FM, I don't tend to play other games other then FM2020 so it don't have to have a massive GPU.

I just want to play FM as quick as possible and also be able to add a few leagues, large database etc.

The laptop I have  at the moment is pretty good, it is a Medion Erazer P6661, here are the specs

  • Display diagonal: 15.6 inch.
  • Processor: i7-6500U.
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M.
  • Internal memory: 8 GB DDR4-SDRAM.
  • Storage: 1256 GB HDD+SSD.
  • Battery: 4 hrs 44 Wh.
  • Weight: 2.27 kg.

I am going to use my old laptop as my media centre connect to my tv.

I  would like an upgrade to the laptop I have now.

I have seen 2 Laptops on box.co.uk

Here are the links to them

https://www.box.co.uk/Medion-Erazer-X15801_2613622.html 

https://www.box.co.uk/30026383-Medion-Erazer-X15803_2496889.html?wgu=13045_116019_15753284217643_58b590e232&wgexpiry=1583104421&utm_source=webgains_116019&utm_medium=webgains&utm_campaign=affiliate

The first has double the RAM but as we know RAM isn't massively important, has slightly better CPU as well etc.

The 2nd one I think has slightly better GPU etc.

Can you have a look and let me know which one you reckon I should get or if there is any alternatives you have seen on Box.co.uk.

The reason why I want to buy it from box.co.uk is cos I only live an hour away from their shop and I can just go buy it on Saturday.

I also had issues with noise coming from the Medion Erazer which done my head in a bit, so can you consider that when you reccomend please @Smurf

I'll let Smurf recommend you others himself, but between those two it's a very easy choice, especially if FM is the only game you play, the first one is definitely the better deal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@craigd84   (following from your closed thread)

 

 

 The laptop you posted above will run the game as fast as anything else you could get.. but it's really a case of diminishing gains when you start spending silly money on laptops...

 

If you run 200k players on ANY laptop the game will bottleneck and slow down.. it just will..

 

It's really down to what you consider fast? ..  I play on a £750 laptop and play with 180k players with 14 leagues and i can simulate a season in 20 mins or so and i consider that blistering pace compared to what i used to do on my old system..  

5

The laptop you posted above is objectively and absurdly overkill for FM.. 100% .. you can spend half of that and not notice much of a difference....

 

Also saying that you process 12ghz total is completely false for many reasons, but I'm going to gather from that that you have a 3.0ghz cpu?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ronaldo Beckham said:

Yeah I am thinking the same Gee, the only issue is the noise Medions produce. 

Hi i have recently bought a medion from box and you are correct, the noise can crank up pretty high, but honestly, fm doesn't run my system had at all so the fan never spins up fast enough... i've found the cooling mat im using, along with the laptops cooling solution already keeps it pretty cool so i manually crank down the fans if they start spinning up to much.. 

 

I can't see the specs of your laptops right now as box seems to be down? but i'm impressed so far with what i have.

 

Edit : i've only just seen you already tried the erazor and  didn't get on with it... i'd try a model with a different chassis then and stay away from erazor's... talk to the guys in store and see what they say, i've been emailing box a lot recently for business reasons and have found them generally helpful, especially considering the time of the year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...