Match Sounds and Stadium

TQ13PS

I always enjoy the LLM of Football Manager, however the one thing I have always felt lets it down is the sounds on match day.  For example my last game had 124 people in attendance and yet the audio for the crowd never changes and sounds like there are thousands of people in attendance.

I just feel in the most realistic Football Manager game on the market certain aspects such as sound and even the look of the lower league grounds needs to be looked at in greater detail.   That brings me on to the stadiums themselves, the ground capacity for my club was a little over 2000 and yet there was a large stand on every side of the pitch.  Which is just something you wouldn't see unless they were ground sharing.  

I came here to post the first bit. I would love to hear more realistic crowd noises based on size. It would make for quite an experience in the LL's to go from a few scattered cheers during a league game to the thunderous roar of an away cup tie. 

Make a field in editor for the sound-loop-file. So the fans can add sounds for the clubs. The files are on the web already for games like Pro Evolution Soccer. So you only have to make the possibility to add them in the editor. A goal-music - specific to the clubs would be nice too.

It’s the little details like this that I feel the game misses out on, large overhauling certain systems like training etc is all well and good but let’s not forget the other areas of the game.

• 1 month later...

Archived