Help Needed please tried contacting sega and even spoken to miles on twitter

Hi guys I need some help I purchased the youth academy upgrade and its not done a thing I have screenshots to prove I thought 1st time didn't go through waited and nothing so purchased again and still no upgrade has happened I was considering getting the editor this year but now worried as this hasn't worked hopefully someone can help been sending emails to sega and spoken with miles on Twitter he pointed me this way attached are copys of purchase and showing my team not updated 

Screenshot_20181109-030333_Email.jpg

Screenshot_20181109-030339_Email.jpg

Screenshot_20181109-030357_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

5 hours ago, Popey85 said:

How do I do this 

Bottom left of where your screenshot is, tap that gear icon. Then “store” and somewhere under “unlockables” you should see “youth academy”. You should be able to switch it on there?

5 hours ago, coopie54 said:

Bottom left of where your screenshot is, tap that gear icon. Then “store” and somewhere under “unlockables” you should see “youth academy”. You should be able to switch it on there?

I did this and found I had to buy it then click buy again to get it to work. It was the same with getting a son. So try that?

• SI Staff

Hi - sorry this has been missed, I think we are in contact with you via your SEGA support ticket at the moment. If it is you, we can't reproduce this from your save - will likely end up refunding you and asking you to reboot and try to purchase again.

• SI Staff
1 hour ago, coopie54 said:

I’ve just found that after having to click twice to get the purchase to work that I’ve been charged twice for both youth academy and my son. Do I go through amazon for the refund?

Please do, this shouldn't happen. We can look into it, can you explain the exact flow, and how close between the clicks?

Tried one more time and again same result think there's a serious problem there won't be purchasing any more in app until there's a guarantee they work as stated really disappointing as this was the 1st year I was considering getting the rest waited a few days after purchase in game to see if it would come but still same rating how do I get the refunds sorted please

Screenshot_20181113-040538_Email.jpg

Screenshot_20181113-040802_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Archived