Sports Interactive Community

Happened four times in the last few days and another few times sporadically before that.

Has happened during a match, while processing after I've pressed continue and the last time while saving which has corrupted my save file.   :mad:

Hope I've attached what you require. Any assistance is appreciated - the game is unplayable for me as it is!

Thanks

DxDiag.txt

FM 2019 v19.1.2.1161578 (2018.11.11 00.27.57).dmp

FM 2019 v19.1.2.1161578 (2018.11.10 11.01.47).dmp

FM 2019 v19.1.2.1161578 (2018.11.09 22.49.19).dmp

FM 2019 v19.1.2.1161578 (2018.11.08 20.06.27).dmp

This is happening because during the saving process the GPU is switching to Nvidia and Intel and during the switching the Nvidia GPU goes to sleep and fails to respond again when used. You can change your graphics card configuration to fix this as follows:

- Right Click on your desktop and select 'Nvidia Control Panel'

- Click 'Manage 3D settings'

- Select 'Program Settings' and via the dropdown box for 'Select a program to customise' select 'Football Manager 2019'

- Select 'Power Management Mode'

- If the default setting is 'Optimal Power', now select 'Prefer Maximum Performance'

- Select 'Apply'

This will fix your issue when saving.

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Wong said:

This is happening because during the saving process the GPU is switching to Nvidia and Intel and during the switching the Nvidia GPU goes to sleep and fails to respond again when used. You can change your graphics card configuration to fix this as follows:

- Right Click on your desktop and select 'Nvidia Control Panel'

- Click 'Manage 3D settings'

- Select 'Program Settings' and via the dropdown box for 'Select a program to customise' select 'Football Manager 2019'

- Select 'Power Management Mode'

- If the default setting is 'Optimal Power', now select 'Prefer Maximum Performance'

- Select 'Apply'

This will fix your issue when saving.

Thanks for the reply.

I'll try this later. The game doesnt only crash when saving though. Is this likely to resolve crashing at other times too?

It may solves other issues, too. It is worth testing it for a couple of hours and let us know how it went. Thank you.