Sports Interactive Community

Fellow gamers,

I'm going to start by describing a series of events that had happen to me in the game.
For starters I think that the teams should be more actives in the transfers, because we are talking about a realistic game and since that in the team daily basis this happens it should also happen in the game. Giving now some examples: the team Basel it’s only able to buy Switzerland players, what as I said before shouldn’t been happening; the lower teams should also be able to buy players from other leagues, referring to semi-professional or professional team.  
The point that trying to reach is that the artificial mechanism of Football Manager should be more realistic and authentic. I know that in the database exists a preference of transfers but it must be improved and modernized.
So, reinforcing my idea, don’t you all agree that in the next update they should and most include these changes? Giving the fact that we live in the world that is constantly affected by globalization, the game that as I said before is a realistic game, must be updated and improved in the transfers part.
To conclude, the algorithm of FM needs to be improved and updated, since we are talking about the 2019 version!

Thanks and good saves.

Hi @CVFerdinand

Which leagues have you got loaded in your save?

If you could provide us with more specific details on any transfers that you think look unrealistic, please let us know and we can look into them further :)

Cheers,

Andrew

hello @Andrew James

I think all teams for all nations needs more increase scouting range for more transfer activity in AI teams.

But i found a bug: Basel it’s only able to buy Switzerland players? And other Switzerland teams buy foreign players... 

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

11 horas atrás, bdavies26 disse:

Are you thinking of a different club? Basel has no such transfer policy.

thats it @bdavies26 Basel has no such transfer policy... so why are just buying Swiss players? :/ 

4 hours ago, CVFerdinand said:

thats it @bdavies26 Basel has no such transfer policy... so why are just buying Swiss players? :/ 

Sorry, misunderstood what you were trying to say.

48 minutos atrás, Ben Kenney disse:

The issue in regards to Basel's transfer activity is now being investigated by the dev team. 

Cheers,

Ben

only happens when Swiss league is active...

and I think semi-professional teams could buy players outside the country. ;) 

This is something that has been set in the data for Basel to only look to sign domestic players. 

It is something we are looking into at the moment. 

Cheers,

Ben

It's something we are looking into and isn't being ignored. 

It may require a change in the DB to be made in order to resolve the problem.