FM19 England down to Level 11 *Released*

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When this is complete will the lowest tiers players be generated completely randomly?? so basically all the low tiers will be of random ability or will the databased be tiered in player ability?? sorry if this is a dumb question

great work by the way

3 hours ago, Dbuk1 said:

When this is complete will the lowest tiers players be generated completely randomly?? so basically all the low tiers will be of random ability or will the databased be tiered in player ability?? sorry if this is a dumb question

great work by the way

I'd expect the players to be randomly generated but the AI will give CA/PA according to league and club reputation. So that would mean at level 10 single digits.

12 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

I'd expect the players to be randomly generated but the AI will give CA/PA according to league and club reputation. So that would mean at level 10 single digits.

FA Vase now added.

Reputations for all level 10 team leagues now done too.

FA Trophy & FA Vase played on the same day now added with different kick off times like in real life.

Winter Ball added.

Long team  names added for all English leagues.

Now going to sort out relegation/promotion from level 9 to level 10.

Edited by lionel messi

18 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

I am going to check the attendances for the rest of the leagues, then I will be adding in the local cups.

then doing the awards.

Sounds extremely detailed! Non league fan's dream! haha

Look forward to trying it out, Big props to you! :applause:

Hey, just a quick question - will teams like Corinthian-Casuals and the University teams be able to remain amateur? Similarly, for the University teams can they be fixed to only have 18+ year olds and be restricted to newgens only? I remember trying it with a previous FM but it was bugged!

40 minutes ago, Malicious Penguin said:

Hey, just a quick question - will teams like Corinthian-Casuals and the University teams be able to remain amateur? Similarly, for the University teams can they be fixed to only have 18+ year olds and be restricted to newgens only? I remember trying it with a previous FM but it was bugged!

Not tried it as yet as i have being doing alot of other work on the database. I might just leave them as they are.

Nice......I was born only a couple of clicks away from Petersfield, so newly relegated Petersfield FC in the Wessex Ist Division will be my club of choice. Really looking forward to starting this.

19 minutes ago, jimdownunder said:

Great work man! James from New Zealand here. I am looking forward to playing with Torpoint Athletic in the Southwest Peninsula League (Level 10) when you are done. At your pace we should be on target for a weekend finish.

I was in New Zealand for a year in 2008, really lovely country.

I think the file should be complete in about a week, just adding awards to level 9 & 10 leagues.

Then just a few other little bits along with testing and it will be ready.

2 hours ago, Taipan said:

Into the home straight!

Did claassen come back to you about how he set up the playoff rules for level 7 & 8??

He said just to copy the way he did it, I went through it again step by step and copied it onto spreadsheet.

All awards now done.

Level 7 playoffs done and working, I have got to go back into claassens file now to get the rules for level 8 playoffs.

Level 7-10 minimum stadium capacity/seating added.

18 hours ago, lionel messi said:

He said just to copy the way he did it, I went through it again step by step and copied it onto spreadsheet.

All awards now done.

Level 7 playoffs done and working, I have got to go back into claassens file now to get the rules for level 8 playoffs.

Level 7-10 minimum stadium capacity/seating added.

im having trouble with the level 8 rules

7 hours ago, lionel messi said:

yes checked both

Weird one. I can see you’re editing in advanced, did it work ok in basic? Promotion issues easier to spot there I find. If you need a second set of eyes, I can look over lunch.

2 hours ago, BruceyNTFC said:

Weird one. I can see you’re editing in advanced, did it work ok in basic? Promotion issues easier to spot there I find. If you need a second set of eyes, I can look over lunch.

I have finally managed to fix it, I removed all the playoff rules at level 8 and redid them, it is all correct now and working.

Just got a few little things to do now and its ready for testing, it could be ready for download later today.

3 hours ago, lionel messi said:

I have finally managed to fix it, I removed all the playoff rules at level 8 and redid them, it is all correct now and working.

Just got a few little things to do now and its ready for testing, it could be ready for download later today.

More than happy to test this for you mate

12 minutes ago, Card is King said:

I download a database a few weeks back but annoyingly when I won promotion it put me in a northern league which was really frustrating - ruined the game for me.

Yours was very good last year so fingers crossed again!! 

I have only tested it for a year, mainly just to see if the playoffs was working, I have not seen how the promoted teams are after the 1st season.

2 hours ago, lionel messi said:

I have only tested it for a year, mainly just to see if the playoffs was working, I have not seen how the promoted teams are after the 1st season.

Any chance you could see what league the teams promoted from the Combined Counties Premier went to.

In my previous save, I won the league and went into Northern Premier Division One East.

Should have been in the Isthmain South Central Division.

Ta

2 hours ago, Card is King said:

Any chance you could see what league the teams promoted from the Combined Counties Premier went to.

In my previous save, I won the league and went into Northern Premier Division One East.

Should have been in the Isthmain South Central Division.

Ta

Walton & Hersham got promoted from the combined counties league and went into isthmian south east

6 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

Walton & Hersham got promoted from the combined counties league and went into isthmian south east

Thanks for checking

Which is incorrect. Any ideas how to change it?

I've looked at three different databases and been promoted into three different leagues.

Looking at the data editor myself it bloody complicated!

24 minutes ago, Card is King said:

Thanks for checking

I've looked at three different databases and been promoted into three different leagues.

what league should they go to? I can have a look at changing the boundary.

9 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

what league should they go to? I can have a look at changing the boundary.

I don't know exactly Either the Southern league south div 1 or Isthmian Div 1 south central. I suspect most of the divisions are incorrect.

I'm playing as Abbey Rangers and they had no regional divisions set at all, probs why they ended up north somewhere

37 minutes ago, Card is King said:

Thanks for checking

That don't look far of the mark to be honest seeing as Horsham are in that league and are not much further east than Walton & hersham