FM19 England down to Level 11 *Released*

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, cruiseylee said:

Hey thanks for doing this. Any chance of adding Essex Senior cup? Only ever seen one of these databases to add it. I am always Chelmsford city and would love to be in the Essex Senior cup every season  :)

Essex Senior Cup and all other cups at level 9&10 will be added when all level 10 leagues and clubs are created, I don't think Chelmsford city will be in though as this will be for clubs in the Essex senior league at level 9

Marvellous. My habit has always been to get stuck into your file as soon as it is released and then, months later when Dan's 22-level one is out I'm faced with a dilemma as to whether I can wrench myself away from yours and play his. I always end up doing that - as do you! It does mean I get a good month or two of sheer enjoyment from your file in the meantime.

This year - TODAY maybe, you will both release 10-level files. Dammit, which one to choose? I know both will be fantastic .....  :eek:

Edited by phnompenhandy

20 minutes ago, phnompenhandy said:

Marvellous. My habit has always been to get stuck into your file as soon as it is released and then, months later when Dan's 22-level one is out I'm faced with a dilemma as to whether I can wrench myself away from yours and play his. I always end up doing that - as do you! It does mean I get a good month or two of sheer enjoyment from your file in the meantime.

This year - TODAY maybe, you will both release 10-level files. Dammit, which one to choose? I know both will be fantastic .....  :eek:

haha all day i've been hoping to start my long term save

43 minutes ago, phnompenhandy said:

Spenny in  Vanarama North - they're already playable.

Yes i know ... i am referring to the northern, southern league cup and the durham challenge cup will they be added as i want to be playing Spenny in these competitions ... you have misunderstood my post

3 minutes ago, clemenceko said:

Yes i know ... i am referring to the northern, southern league cup and the durham challenge cup will they be added as i want to be playing Spenny in these competitions ... you have misunderstood my post

Ah, okay. They're doing really well in real life - good luck with that.

12 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

I have only just started working on level 10. Done 2 of the 19 leagues so far. Wont get much progress done next few days im at work. My file will be ready around beginning of december i think.

9 minutes ago, phnompenhandy said:

Does their YouTube following count?  :lol:

i don't know, lol but i hear their name all the time, even in the US. I'm just curious if it's all internet hype or if they actually have true supporters. either way, it is pretty fascinating to see a club rise in front  of us

33 minutes ago, jcp1417 said:

i don't know, lol but i hear their name all the time, even in the US. I'm just curious if it's all internet hype or if they actually have true supporters. either way, it is pretty fascinating to see a club rise in front  of us

I don't know they actually will. Do you recall a few years ago an internet bunch bought Ebbsfleet in Vanarama National? The idea was thousands of online fans (including many in America) bought shares which gave them the right to hire/fire the manager and pick the team. It started off well enough but soon interest waned and the club lost a ton of money. They're still around but they went nowhere.

20 minutes ago, phnompenhandy said:

I don't know they actually will. Do you recall a few years ago an internet bunch bought Ebbsfleet in Vanarama National? The idea was thousands of online fans (including many in America) bought shares which gave them the right to hire/fire the manager and pick the team. It started off well enough but soon interest waned and the club lost a ton of money. They're still around but they went nowhere.

I actually don't remember that. It was a few years before my interest took hold. Doing some reading, it did seem interesting but I bet it would have done a lot better in the youtube era of today

1 hour ago, jcp1417 said:

that is one popular low level team lol. how is their match day attendance?

They are pulling in anywhere between 150-250 on match day, however its the away attendances they get that is impressive. Most times they play another side, the other teams attendance is at least 50%-75% more than it usually is. They pulled in 490 for non league day. However they get 100-400k views per video on youtube. Ive watched them from the start so I cannot wait to play them. I will manually add in the players with what I think realistic stats are on this database when it is out. 

1 minute ago, samrnpage said:

They are pulling in anywhere between 150-250 on match day, however its the away attendances they get that is impressive. Most times they play another side, the other teams attendance is at least 50%-75% more than it usually is. They pulled in 490 for non league day. However they get 100-400k views per video on youtube. Ive watched them from the start so I cannot wait to play them. I will manually add in the players with what I think realistic stats are on this database when it is out. 

interesting. how much money does 400k views get you?

1 minute ago, jcp1417 said:

interesting. how much money does 400k views get you?

According to social blade it will be anywhere between 1k-5k per month. Put on top of that the gate reciepts and the fact they have Adidas, football manager, top eleven, fifa  as sponsors and revenue on instagram their Esports team and their sponsors etc they are not a poor side and Spencer (the creator of Hashtag) has even said for fans to come to away games because they need the money more. 

In regards to "true fans" I dont think they have any "true fans" in the sense that we know it. They have a completely different type of fanbase that stretches worldwide. Normally I hate clubs like this, but this started out as spencer and his mates kicking a ball about and recording it. He has actually done what all of us dream of and thats make their own football club and actually go with it, the matchday videos are very enjoyable with training, tactics and talks with the players a highlight, the teamtalks at half time where the manager shouts and screams at players is what makes it brilliant. You dont get that much access at any other club in the world. A lot of people will jump quickly to hate but I dont care, I love it and the idea of it and I hope others do to. 

2 minutes ago, samrnpage said:

According to social blade it will be anywhere between 1k-5k per month. Put on top of that the gate reciepts and the fact they have Adidas, football manager, top eleven, fifa  as sponsors and revenue on instagram their Esports team and their sponsors etc they are not a poor side and Spencer (the creator of Hashtag) has even said for fans to come to away games because they need the money more. 

In regards to "true fans" I dont think they have any "true fans" in the sense that we know it. They have a completely different type of fanbase that stretches worldwide. Normally I hate clubs like this, but this started out as spencer and his mates kicking a ball about and recording it. He has actually done what all of us dream of and thats make their own football club and actually go with it, the matchday videos are very enjoyable with training, tactics and talks with the players a highlight, the teamtalks at half time where the manager shouts and screams at players is what makes it brilliant. You dont get that much access at any other club in the world. A lot of people will jump quickly to hate but I dont care, I love it and the idea of it and I hope others do to. 

That actually does sound pretty cool. perhaps i'll subscribe to their channel

Just now, jcp1417 said:

That actually does sound pretty cool. perhaps i'll subscribe to their channel

Do it, the owner spencer is also doing a movember charity whereby he is playing in or watching a game of football every day for 30 days, the end being a game where he will be playing at wembley, hes raised 32k this year so far. 

https://uk.movember.com/mospace/13401255  - his movember page

His recent video has him interviewing Jessie Lingaard and going to the Sheffield steel derby as well as playing for Hashtag united sunday league side and actually watching the semi-pro team play. 

His previous videos had mark noble etc. Well worth checking out. 

3 hours ago, Degzy said:

Hey everyone,

Very new here.. How do you actually download this database? is it on Steam? are there links on here? etc..

keep up with the thread, it's not out yet. 

Once it's out, I'm sure he'll put out instructions

Holding off starting my save with the"mighty" Corby Town until this is out! Looking forward to it.

I was interviewed for the Raunds Town job a couple weeks ago (United Counties League Div 1) and they rejected me, So make them in masses of debt please! :lol::lol:

For you Hashtag fans, here's a great article. Given Football Manager sponsors them and has the name emblazoned across their shirts, I'm surprised they're not in the database with full staff and squad. Nevertheless, you could take some of the names from the article and create the personnel in the database.

Enjoy

Hashtag United have conquered YouTube and non-league is next  page 1

Hashtag United have conquered YouTube and non-league is next  page 2

8 hours ago, calcal said:

Holding off starting my save with the"mighty" Corby Town until this is out! Looking forward to it.

I was interviewed for the Raunds Town job a couple weeks ago (United Counties League Div 1) and they rejected me, So make them in masses of debt please! :lol::lol:

Good to see someone's local to me.

You're better off than Raunds, I've saw them play at Bourne a couple weeks back and lost 7-1. They were dreadful!

Edited by Mr_Whippy

14 hours ago, Mr_Whippy said:

Good to see someone's local to me.

You're better off than Raunds, I've saw them play at Bourne a couple weeks back and lost 7-1. They were dreadful!

Nice one! Where are you based? Corby boy born and bread here.

Yeah they are awful! And I told them that (in a nicer way) in the interview so maybe that done it for my chances :lol:

Are you a Posh fan? I was managing their mens Futsal team for a very short period but had to step back due to work sadly! 

15 hours ago, calcal said:

Nice one! Where are you based? Corby boy born and bread here.

Yeah they are awful! And I told them that (in a nicer way) in the interview so maybe that done it for my chances :lol:

Are you a Posh fan? I was managing their mens Futsal team for a very short period but had to step back due to work sadly! 

Currently live in Stamford, but Peterborough born and bred. I am a posh fan, but I’m also the Peterborough Sports first team photographer.

13 часов назад, Mr_Whippy сказал:

Currently live in Stamford, but Peterborough born and bred. I am a posh fan, but I’m also the Peterborough Sports first team photographer.

Do you have player photo Stamford AFC? I really need them. Every year I start my career with this club.  I make a photo in action style as OPZ. Peterborough Sports also would not be bad.

https://fmfan.ru/board/index.php?/topic/62314-actionpack-by-lembergman-fm19/

2 more leagues to do at level 10, west midland league premier division and western league division 1.

then the FA cup will be re-done and the fa vase added.

Local cups will be added.

reputation & attendances will be fixed.

promotion & relegation from level 9 & 10 will be done as well as boundaries.

Awards will be added all the way down to level 10.